CHAPTER 010 : SUDDEN ATTACK

NO ONE P.O.V

"Mommy!"

Lisa open her eyes and turn her head upon hearing the voice. "Hye-Ran" she said as she hugged the little girl and kissed her hair. "Mommy, where did you and daddy go? You didn't tell me." She asked as Lisa caress her hair.

She hadn't meet her daughter for two days. Thanks to Jisoo for taking care of Hye-Ran. "Daddy is sick dear, mommy have to take care of him." She said making Hye-Ran turn her head to the bed where Jungkook is laying and run to him.

Lisa follow her as the little girl climb on the bed and went towards Jungkook. "Daddy?" She called out as she moved closer to him but Jungkook didn't answer her. Hye-Ran touch him and shake him a little "Daddy?" She called out again as tears begin to brimmed in her eyes.

"Daddy is sick, dear." Lisa said sadly upon seeing the little girl shaking her father, wanting him to open his eyes. Hye-Ran immediately wipe the tears that just fell as she lay by Jungkook's side and hugged the male. Seeing that Lisa asked "what are you doing, dear?"

Hye-Ran keep on hugging Jungkook "Daddy said he will always protect us, so hye-ran will also protect daddy." The girl said making Lisa go silent and oddly enough, tears slide down her cheeks. Lisa sat on the bed and lay down by Jungkook's side with Hye-Ran in the middle. She hugged both of them and whisper.

"Mommy will also protect daddy."

•••••

"A cave?"

Taehyung asked upon hearing Jimin's report. Jimin nod "Rose was there too with me." He said as Rose nod "We had put a barrier there." Rose said "but it won't last long." Jimin said making everyone turn towards them. "Why?" Seokjin asked.

"That crack is connected to a realm that shouldn't appear in this world. To close it, we need Jungkook's magic but that damn hoop just ruined everything. I've tried to destroy it but the hoop is indestructible. We need to find another way." Jimin said as he look at his palm before clenching it into a fist.

"That damn witch, I wish I could burn her alive." Jimin grit his teeth as Rose keep silent, this time, she really don't know how to defend her master. Without saying anything Jimin left the room, leaving the 4 imperial souls there.

None of them speak as they look at each other but the silence didn't last long when someone suddenly came running towards them. "Sir!" They turn towards the male who are panting heavily. "One of the pack at the South river-"

"Had been attacked!"

•••••

Lisa grab a sword as she was prepared with the war armour and all. Grabbing her horse, she ride on it and seeing that all of the soldiers are ready along side the general, Seokjin. They look at each other and Seokjin nod.

Lisa turn her head towards Hye-Ran who looked at her with teary eyes. Jisoo holds the little girl, trying to comfort her. Lisa pull her gaze away as she look at Seokjin and nod.

With Lisa leading the soldier, they left to help the pack on the South River. Remembering Jungkook laying on his bed unconscious and a teary Hye-Ran, Lisa hold on her horse tighter and told herself.

"I'll come back. I promise."

.
.
.

Jungkook's eyes flutter open as he find himself alone in his bed. Slowly he sit up and sniff the air, Lisa and Hye-Ran was here. He bring up his palm and touch his chest, feeling his heart beat before moving his palm towards the ring around his neck.