CHAPTER 004 : HE'S BACK

NO ONE P.O.V

"camping! camping! Yay!"

Hye-ran said as she ran around in excitement while bringing all her toys. Jungkook laughed as he brings the basket full of sandwiches into the car. Lisa asked for a camping a few days ago with everyone else and Jungkook thought it is a good idea,

Besides, it had been so long since the last time they had all met. Lisa walk out of the house with lots of fruits. Jungkook came instantly to help her. Lisa smiles thankfully at him before turning to lock the door. Jungkook went to the car, ready to leave.

.

.

.

Hye-ran plays in the back seat, seemingly in her own world. Jungkook was driving silently, feeling more comfortable with the silence but Lisa on the other hand fiddled with her finger. Did she feel- uneasy? Scared? she doesn't know what to feel.

Suddenly a hand holds hers pulling her out of her own thoughts. She turns to her mate "You'll be okay dear." He said. Lisa realise that Jungkook thought that she is like that because of the nightmares but that's not it.

He is so caring.

She smile assuringly at him "I'm fine." she said as she hold his hand and intertwine their fingers. She let out a breath and tell herself that everything is going to be fine.

Hopefully

Not long after they arrive at the beach and were greeted by everyone else. Hye-Ran and Hwan jump on each other upon meeting and they had been playing ever since. Now all of the picnic stuff had been placed.

There are 8 chairs and a small campfire in the middle of the chairs. They got a view of the sunset as all of them started taking a seat one by one. Jungkook was the last one to have a seat beside Lisa, all of them start off with eating first.

Jennie, Taehyung, Rose, and Seokjin had been looking at each other before looking at Lisa who are glancing at Jungkook from time to time. Jisoo is busy with Eun-ha and the kids. Jimin is totally in his own world with all those foods in his mouth.

Jungkook is watching the sunset as he put a drumstick in his mouth. Seeing the silence, Rose decides to speak up. "It had been so long since we met like this isn't it?" She starts making everyone turn to her.

"Indeed, oh- do you miss me?" Jungkook teased as Jimin give him a sharp glare. Jungkook laughed as the others just chuckle to lighten up the mood "Huh- in your dreams." Rose flip her hair sassily

Jungkook snicker as he grab a sandwich and place it his mouth. He lick his finger and hummed in amusement. Jennie who watch the scene suddenly got an idea "hey, kook. Didn't you told us that you can't eat mortal food when you was the Demon Alpha?"

Jungkook groan "yeah, and that's the worse shit ever of living with that damn demon. Everything taste shitty back then. I'm glad it's gone." He said. Jennie look at everyone and seokjin purse his lips and shake his head.

Jungkook lift his gaze "what's up guys? You guys had been... awkward?" He ask before looking at everyone then at Lisa. Jimin also look up from his food upon hearing that.

Seeing the suspicion rising between them, Taehyung speak up "what awkward? You gotta be kidding me man. We're all enjoying the view! Hey- come to think of it, I actually forgot that I bring one of my wine tonight." He said taking Jungkook's attention

"For real?" He asked "Come let's get it." Taehyung said as he stood up. Jungkook went with Taehyung as Jimin follow too wanting to help. Seeing them leave everyone else sat there silently. Jisoo who felt Seokjin tense place her palm on his shoulder.