Prologue: This isn't home

Start from the beginning

Kero: Dreya my close friend and sister. Please be more careful! Jack was not in a good mood few hours ago!

Dreya: well it's not my fault that we woke him up too early! Besides we got in and out while sneaking and without being caught!

Kero: that is not the point here!

Dreya opens the book while humming joyfully.

Kero: ...are you even listening?

Dreya: what? All I hear is the sound of fun and adventure!

Kero: Dreya!

The book brightens and envelops the entire room. Once the light dies down it reveals unknown faces on the floor unconscious. Kero sighed and facepalmed that this happened.

Kero: *sigh* .....really?

Dreya: ehehehehe.

Kero: well now what are we supposed to do? We didn't even prepared the seats yet!

Dreya: hehe you forgot about what I can do~?

Kero:...*sigh* just place them in there seats...

Dreya: okey dokey!

Dreya gathered all the unconscious bodies onto their designated seats while Kero is preparing the projector for their planned reaction.

2 minutes has passed since, and someone started to slowly gaining consciousness.

???: oowwwh. *grabs forehead* where... am I?...

Kero: somewhere that's not your home. Itami Yōji.

Caught off guard from both that he is in a place that's unknown to him and the man that he never knew of. Trying to grab on his sides to find a pistol only to realize that there is no weapon at all, with no weapons at his disposal he could only use hand to hand combat. But before he could even make a move, a sharp pain bothers him at his neck before a gust of wind reached him.

Seconds passed and the man looks at his left to see a shadow with green glowing eyes looking directly at him.

Itami: [so fast!]

Dreya: I wouldn't start your death sentence if I were you.

Kero: Dreya no, he got the assignment and please prepare the remaining guests to their seats.

Dreya: hmph! Fine!

She goes on doing her said tasks while the soldier breathe a sigh of relief.

Kero: now I know you have your questions so go on but only three questions, will that suffice?

Itami thought about it for a moment and agreed before he started his questions to Kero.

Itami: who are you?

Kero: [of course.] a very simple question. Well I am Kero and she is Dreya.

Kero pointed at girl who seems to be slapping the face of a blond haired man in knight's armor. That slap looks painful.

Kero: next question?

Itami: where are we?

Kero: a bit complicated but this is a theater if you will.

Itami: [theater??] why are we here?

Kero: to react of course. It's that simple.

Itami: react? What do you me-

Before he could finish talking, they both heard a large number of groaning next to them. And soon in just few moments of silence, there was a loud variety of noises from screaming to war cry; it was truly chaotic. While Itami was processing the entire situation, Kero heard a muffled shriek and glanced at were's the noise and it seems to be coming from a blonde prince with a large bump from his left cheek.