"I know," your best friend replies. "I can see that."

Turning to Yoongi, he asks the older man if he has anything to say.

"I'm happy, too."

It's not something Yoongi just says to anyone who isn't you, so saying this now to assure your protective best friend means a lot.

"So can you not be judgy now?" You chuckle, easing the tension.

Taehyung insists that he wasn't but teases that you and Yoongi were being so obvious.

You also insist that you were trying to be subtle, but you can't really defend your giddy smile, which has much to do with the feel of Yoongi's fingers intertwined with yours. It's something you're getting used to again, much like with everything - his gruff morning voice, the scent of his clothes that you wore all day, wrapping yourself around him, and his kisses. There's more you've missed that you know you'll have again and you can't wait for those, too. You've got a month left here, after all, but if things would continue to go this way, maybe even more.

Dinner eventually goes by smoothly, with Taehyung no longer being hostile to you or Yoongi but actually being candid, saying that he missed third wheeling with you both, and then flustering him for fun.

Your best friend is a brat most of the time and he wants to put Yoongi on the spot. He asks Yoongi questions like his favorite body part of yours - your eyes even if he can't look straight at them; his favorite date - the first time he took you to dinner with a bouquet of marigolds and you spent the night playing arcades; and his favorite mannerism of yours - any time you pout because it's cute.

Taehyung insists it's so Yoongi could be prepared for when you go public with your relationship and he gets asked about you. But deep down you know your best friend is doing it for you; there's this comfort in knowing that those 2 years still stay with Yoongi, and his quick answers tell you that many things are still fresh in his mind.

"Favorite outfit?" Taehyung asks. "PG answers only."

"Nothing."

"Nothing is not PG," Taehyung warns.

"I meant, nothing in general," Yoongi clarifies. "I like everything because everything suits her. But if I'd have to choose, then anything yellow. It's her favorite color and she looks happiest in it."

"Hmm, okay. Moment when you knew you really liked her?" Taehyung continues.

"That day I brought her to the shop for the first time," Yoongi recalls. "I never told her but my dad had been feeling down then; I knew he was missing my mom. But ___ went there with me and spoke to him while he was taking inventory and made him smile and laugh and I don't know, seeing that just solidified what I felt."

Taehyung's face softens; he remembers you talking about that day and he sees you now, the memory hitting you hard as you try to contain your smile.

"And the moment you knew you loved her?"

"The first time we hung out at my place... the morning after," Yoongi says, as he looks down on his lap and fumbles with his hands, something he does when he's nervous. "She was walking around my studio with my shirt on and she just... looked like she belonged there, with me, in our own small world. It was just us and nothing else mattered."

Neither you nor Taehyung says anything. You just gaze at Yoongi and the way he keeps himself distracted with his own fingers, and then you blink the tears away.

You take his hand in yours. "So, I think he's ready for his hypothetical interview," you chuckle.

Later that night, as you lie on your bed next to Yoongi who, just like you can't seem to fall asleep, you say out loud the thoughts you've had since dinner.

"The moment you knew you loved me," you start, "that... that morning was when we said we liked each other. You already loved me then?"

"The thought was there," he answers, his eyes rooted on the ceiling. "But I kept going back to that moment even the mornings after."

"Why?"

"You know how the first time you were on stage, that's when you said you fell in love with acting?" He asks, earning him a hum of agreement from you. "It's the same with me and the first time I played basketball. I fell in love with the sport that moment; I couldn't see myself playing anything else and I knew that I wasn't going to love any other sport after. I go back to that moment constantly, just like that first morning with you."

Yoongi turns, his eyes holding yours. "That day was so simple. We stayed in, watched random videos, cooked whatever, but I could just... see us doing that for a long time, you know? I didn't want to do that with anyone else, and somehow I just knew that I would never feel what I felt for another person again. I think about that day and what I felt and I think it was love."

You kiss him and hum against his lips. "I think that was love, too. I think it still is."