Chapter 2 [Naina Abhimanyu Pratap Singh Rathore]

Start from the beginning

Chaos had broken that day and I had expected him to say something but he did not !
I was the only one dreaming I guess !

That day the two families had got in and agreement getting me engagement to Abhimanyu Pratap Singh Rathore !

It had left me heartbroken and I never really cared about who Abhimanyu was cause I had already faced a heart break at that moment !

A year , and I have seen the marriage of someone I loved in the past to someone else !
In the start , I had hated Aadiya but with time I realised !

No it was not her fault and she is one of the sweetest and the most caring girl you would meet !

It was not her fault , it was not the king's too cause he never hinted me of being mine !
I was the only foolish  out there who thought of him !

Nevertheless ! The next year I and Abhimanyu got married both of us being forced in this marriage we had made it clear on the wedding day itself that both of us would be nothing to each other !
And that we were married just to show !

And this was for the best !!!

About Abhimaan people please dont take me wrong but I was a mere teenager who had grown feelings for him , feeling of infatuation !

Yes he wasn't the love of my life but I was just attracted to him and now I have overcome those feelings for him!

For me now he is just my brother in law and nothing more !
But I dont look at him because of a reason
Looking at him makes me go back in the past and see how the Royal family had cheated us !

Abhimanyu and I am polar aparts !
He follows what he is told making suggestions when required !

While I speak even when not required !
A way to distract myself from not feeling alone in the world !

"Baisa Baisa" I heard a maid yell and murmured a "come in" and she entered bowing down as she informed me that the dinner was ready and everyone was on the dinner table !

Standing up I looked at myself in the mirror to check on my look and then finally moved out !

"Naina tumhare papa se baat hui aaj meri" I heard my father in law Abhiraj Pratap SinghRathore and nodded

Rathore and nodded.

(Naina , I talked to your father today )

"Woh tumhe bahot yaad kar rahe hai tum kuch dino ke liye unke paas se ho aao" He said and I felt myself shiver .

(He is missing you a lot you must visit him tor a few days )