The Pet

Ahsoka takes her first step into her new apartment. This time it's just her and her new mentor, not 10 girls and 10 boys put into 1 apartment.

"That's your room," her new mentor says with clear annoyance lingering in his voice pointing towards a door on the left. She gives him a look of pure confusion before nodding and grabbing her bags and going to her room. What's his problem? She questions herself as she walks into her room.

She doesn't understand what his problem is.

He had barely said a word to her, he didn't even greet her as she introduced herself. He had just gone to a conclusion and started judging her with nothing to back it up.

As Ahsoka starts packing out Anakin grumbles to himself why he has to take care of a teenager who can't even make it to school in time.

When they were waiting on her he recalled his old mentor had said "Patience my old apprentice." Anakin had frowned back at him and given him a side eye in annoyance. Always with his lectures.

"Argh it's taken her way too long to finish this" Anakin muttered to himself as he decided to go into her room and see what was taking her so long.

He walked over to the door and opened it only to see her holding a little fluffy animal with glowing eyes in her hands. What is this?! Has she never heard the rules about pets?! "What is this!" He cries out in annoyance. Ahsoka turns in shock and sees her mentor, his head getting redder and redder by the minute it almost looks like smoke is coming out of his ears.

"Mentor I can explain-" She tries to say but gets cut off by her mentor saying "You can explain that to the council" and grabs her hand and drags her out of the apartment and towards the council.

As they walk down the halls Windu walks in front of them and stops them. Ahsoka's new pet crawls up her sleeve.

Windu narrows his eyes and gives them a look that says 'whatever you two are up to don't'

Anakin gives him a frown before walking away forgetting all about the pet. Ahsoka looks at Windu with a questionable look before running off after her mentor hoping he wouldn't remember the little pet she named Herman that is in her sleeve.

"Mentor wait for me" Ahsoka shouts after her mentor who grumbles before standing still and allowing Ahsoka to catch up.