<3 F-I-V-E <3

HELLOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I'm starting early as ya'll can see...

and I'm so sorry for leaving you guys on that nasty cliffhanger!

Enjoy!!!

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Keefe hadn't come. But it was probably for a good reason.

Maybe he was standing up for her in front of Fitz, screaming at him for being a selfish brat.

Or maybe he was getting screamed at by Lord Cassius when Elwin told him he should stay at Shores of Solace.

Or maybe...

Just maybe...

He wasn't doing any of those things...

Maybe he truly didn't like Sophie after all...

And with that thought, Sophie suddenly burst out into even more tears, that she wasn't sure she even had.

Keefe

Keefe stared in shock at Fitz as Sophie ran out of the healing center. 

He was mad.

Scratch that- he was filled with rage at Fitz. 

"Fitz! How could you?!?" Keefe asked. His empathy was picking up guilt from Fitz, but he didn't care. Sophie mattered more. 

Sophie...

Keefe needed to go find her. She most definitely went to the spot where we confessed, but he needed to stand up to Fitz for her first. 

"I-I-I didn't know that she'd cry" He responded to my question.

"Well she did. WHY would you do that!? It's against the law, and you know it." Before Keefe could stop himself, he blew a punch at Fitz's face. 

Whoops. 

Apparently, If you hurt Fitz while he is guilty, his guilt will turn right into anger, which is something you do NOT want to see. 

Fitz  wiped his blooding nose with his hand, and punched Keefe right in the eye. That's going to leave a bruise, Keefe thought. 

Pain seared through Keefe's body when Fitz kicked him in the stomach.  It was like Mommy Dearest was putting him through Stellarlune all over again. 

Out of the side of his eye, Keefe saw Biana pull Fitz apart from him, and trying to get him to stop punching Keefe in the face. 

When Biana led Fitz out of the room, Fitz whispered, " She doesn't deserve you." 

"She isn't and object for us to fight over!!! She has feelings, and as an empath, I know what I'm talking about!" Keefe yelled. His head was pounding with a headache from all the blows from Fitz that he took in. Keefe thought he had enough energy to light leap, so he light leaped to Havenfield before Elwin saw him all bruised up.

Keefe dragged his feet towards the spot, hoping he could make it to Sophie in time. he tripped on a root, but there was no one to catch him. his tumbled to the ground and blacked out...

...Almost 20 feet from where Sophie was.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

[Switch POVS]

Sophie

After all of Sophie's tears were dried up, she sat there for about three hours. 

It was dark out-and probably time for her to go to bed. She was probably a mess... 

She swept aside the vines and walked out of the spot, only to trip over a huge root of a Gnomish tree. 

Wait. Root? It was surprisingly big for a root.

She looked down, and screamed. It was a person-a boy-to be exact.  

One with blonde hair. Sophie couldn't see how banged up he was, but she was still terrified that he was left outside in the middle of the night-ON THE GROUND. Wait-blonde hair???

KEEFE!

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

I know, I know, I'm kinda mean. But I had to bring the story back with a Banger!

Heh.

Sorry?

Update on Monday! [Hopefully]

I hoped you guys Enjoyed the story!

XOXO