"WOOHOOOOO!!! THIS IS SO FUN BEPO!!!! AN ADVENTURE!!!!"

Running for the time of his life, carrying Luffy, as his foot got a trip in the huge rock, him and Luffy suddenly went separate, Luffy rolling to the west as Bepo also rolled to the east, hitting himself to the wall. "L-Luffy!..." He rubs his face as he looks around, Luffy is gone.

"LUFFY!!!!! THE HIGHNESS WILL KILL ME IF I DIDN'T FIND HIM!!!!"

Looking around in every hole in the cave, panicking a lot, as he heard the sound of the wolf went away.

In Luffy's situation.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! THIS IS SO AWESOME!!! LIKE AN ADVENTURE!!!!~"

Then he heard the loud roar of the wolf, Luffy looked around and saw the wolf seems to be looking for him, he noticed, arrows on his back and legs, also chains on both legs. Luffy stares at the wolf. He looks at the cliff just a few meters away from him, if he runs, he'll totally fall to that cliff.

He stares at the drooling wolf, with a venomous hunger, Luffy hummed for a moment and thinks for a moment. So instead, he showed up, "HEY!!" he says, full of confidence and a sparkling awesome smile across his face. The wolf could only roared, and ready to eat him alive, with that huge body of his, he was going to bite him.

"STOP!!"

The wolf gave him a questioning look, with Luffy's grumpy face, crossing his arms, the wolf growling, out of hunger.

"I SAID STO---..!!"

Luffy's shoulder suddenly bit off, blood splurted all the way, "AGGHH!! IT HURTS!! IT HURTS!!!! STOP MORON!!! I'M NOT DELICIOUS!! I'M NOT FOOD!!!" Luffy screamed in pain, he groaned a lot of pain, holding his left shoulder with a bite because of the devil wolf, as the devil was going to eat him, until Luffy reached one of the arrows that was stabbing on her legs.

The wolf roared outrage and went to fully eat him, until Luffy strongly pulled the arrow that was stabbing on his leg. Which made the wolf step back a little, chains can be heard from her feet, dripping blood. "I... I wish Chopper was here.. c.. come here moron!" Luffy strong ran to her, as the wolf prepared for an attack, and instead that he thought Luffy, a human would attack him, her just saw him, fulling some arrows. And she even saw Luffy try to pull out the chains that have been on his feet for decades.

Those sharp deadly red eyes watch Luffy, "You're hurting.. hahhh.. aren't you!? I saw you!! The arrows on your back and...---.." Luffy ended up falling down, his knees falling down to the floor, blood dripping from his shoulder. The wolf sniff him out, and he's very unfamiliar to him. The wolf growled and was going to eat him, until he met those eyes.

"I've.. seen.. arrows in your back.. so I thought you were hurt.. are you hurt?.."

The wolf stiffened, slightly, he scoffed and decided to leave him alone for now, she stopped for a moment, and she looked back down at the little mere human. Bleeding to death and coldness, the body was paler than before, just as earlier, she saw him remove the arrows and tried to unrelease the chains even though he had no power to do that. It was also unbelievable that a Human is here in the Underworld.

The Midnight Wolf himself walked towards the little mere Human and took him with him, biting him, not in the way he eats flesh or something, the way she gently carries him, she saw little devilish wolves waiting for their food. The Queen of the Wolves known as the Midnight, gave them a deadly growl, and landed a big hit on one of them, growls coming from the Queen of the Wolf itself.