Chapter 1[Aadiya Abhimaan Pratap Singh Rathore]

Depuis le début

I felt hopeful till yesterday I felt something till yesterday!
But all I feel today is numbness complete emptiness!

There was no happiness ever in my life but there was just a hope that things might get better with time but now I have even left that hope!

Maybe I just dont deserve it!
I deserve nothing !
Just pain , sadness !
Just miseries !

I thought everything would change after coming here but I was wrong !
I thought I could too stay happy!
I thought that the ideas of self harm , suicidal thoughts and those nights would stop haunting me!
But I was wrong!

"Rani saa Rani saa" I heard someone calling me and Immediately wiped my tears and washed my face and walked out of the room with a small smile on my face !

Well , this smile is my best friend it protects me from breaking down infront of someone !
It a facade I use to mask my real emotions to hide my miseries !

"Come in" I said and a few female servants came in with a complete new set of royal Jwelleries and complete fresh silk bodice.

"Rani saa aaj choti bahurani sa ka pehla din hai aur dadi baisa ne aapko aur baki dono bahuo ko Mandir hoke aane ko kaha hai" she informed and i nodded with a small smile.

(Queen today is the youngest daughter in law's first day here and Grandmother has asked the three of you to visit the temple )

Moving towards the shringar bhawan , I sat down on the low stool that was put on the sitting area looking at the water nearby as the maids brought in things and Jwelleries to dress me up.

"Rani saa yu toh hamne kai Rajkumariyo ka shringar kiya hai par jo ananda aapki sundarta ko sajane me hai woh aur kahi nahi" One of the girls said while I smiled looking at her.

(Our dear queen , we have decorated many queens and princesses but the bliss we experience dressing your beautiful body up is unexplainable)

The area was completely open and any normal woman would be scared changing and getting ready here !

But it was safe completely safe cause as much open ut looks it isn't at a great distance from here you will find high decorated marbe walls and the Rani Bhawan has only a single entrance that is through The kings royal chambers and getting in the King's bedroom is practically impossible!

I sat down while the girls started dressing me up in a beautiful red lehenga while one of them started braiding my long black voluminous hairs in a braid!