She got to know..🖤

Shaleen

This all is not normal, how am I gonna say this all to her!

No, I can't

She is staring at me with her curious and hopefull eyes about what happened to her!, this all is so freaking fast I can't gather patient and calms words in my head right now..

"Shaa, bolo na"

No,I can't I can't I can't

But, but I have to I have to

I have to be strong, I have to handle her

I kept repeating these words in my head in order to gather some shattered courage which is nowhere to be found now

I took a moment and turned around to wipe those sorrow wet liquids off the corners of my eyes!

Then, Once I again turned around she cupped my cheeks and asked again with her Innocent voice

"Shaa, mujhe kya hua hai??"

Those words felt like someone's stabbing right into my body, filling poison into my each vein,and convensed me for a second to run from here..but no, no I can't, I can't leave her side at any cost..

Whatever it is we will figure it out but I can't leave the situation like this!

Why she have to suffer like this,she is so sweet, so nice..then why!

"Dekho kavi, abb jo mein bolne wala hoon woh sunke please don't panic"

I can see her facial expressions change into fear!

I took her small hand in my fist and started caressing it!

"Ok" she says

"Kavi, woh jo bhi tha usse accident samajh kar bhul jao par ab jo horaha hai usse ye samajh kar jane do ki ye time hamesha nhi rahega"

She hummed and I can feel the emptiness in her voice, that freaking hurts me more than anything!

" kavi, ase dangerous accident ki wajah se tumhare leg pe bahot lagi hai and "

Words stopped coming out!

I took a pause to breathe again and continue to speak !

I was about to speak further, when kavi took a file which I got while entering the room..

She looked at it for a moment and opened it!

My heart starts pounding hard, as she moves her eyes to each letter written on it

I crossed my fingers hopping she will not panic!

I stared at her, while she closed the file and slowly looked at me and then her right leg!

"Shaa, my leg noooooo" she screamed, I got off my sit and started calming her but it was all in vain!

"Shaa my leg, mein kya kabhi chal nhi paungi" she screamed as her tears made their way out of her eyes!

I hugged her tight to my chest and tried to hide her as much as possible!

"Shh..kavi listen, listen " but she didn't stopped screaming and crying

Listening her screams all entered the room being shocked about seeing her condition..she was screaming and screaming and crying and crying in my embrace!

And ultimately we had to call the doctor to inject her, so can she could sleep

***

I hope you all like the chapter

See you all soon