CH 13 : In This Life, The Greatest Star In The Universe

Start from the beginning

무대 위에 선 내 모습 (Me standing on top of this stage,)

그대의 마음에 담아 주기를 (May it reside in your heart.)

Thanks to the accurate pronunciation, Kim Junghyun's rap was delivered from one to another.  A message to one's parents.

All the parent's there smiled warmly.

Thank you for being with us. It was the theme chosen by the five trainees from LEMON ENTERTAINMENT.  Appreciation to their parents, brothers, and sisters for coming to the performance was the theme that they wanted to express.

당신께서 좋아하는 이 노래 (To you who likes this song,)

준비했어 prepare for you (I prepare it, prepare for you.)

So, Let me tell you something (So, let me tell you something.)

우리가 하고 싶은 단 한마디 (Just one word that we want to say. . .)

The tempo takes a break and stop.

Kim Junghyun wraps up the rap with a cool smile.

고마워 그리고 사랑해 (. . .Thank you and I love you.)

The song then started up again.

From the first verse filled with trot, it (the song's genre) was different now. However, people were so immerse in the song that they didn't even notice.

"Huh? It's my song?"

Jang Sowon's widen her eyes. Her first single, 'WITH YOU' appeared out with a dance version.  As soon as the rap ended, the five members, who entered the stage, began to dance.

The center was definitely Kim Bijoo.

With a boyish appearance, he danced with a high-level choreography that contrast with it. The audience exclaim at the impact of the gap. (. . .gap-moe LOL)

Thanks and thank you (Thanks and thank you)

고마운 마음 접어  (Fold up your thankful heart.)

편지가 됐으니 (Since it's a letter,)

네 마음을 열어 줘 (open up your heart.)

(Bruv. . . correct me above if I'm wrong LOLLLL)

Unlike the first verse, people in their 20s and 30s responded to the second verse.  The cheerful instrumental and rhythm created a pleasant and exciting atmosphere.

The second verse, like the first, continued wonderfully.

After the chorus, it's the bridge that continues into the third verse.  The calm instrumental begins to rise.  Like waves that move together slowly, the group dance was consistent down to the end of their fingertips.

The choreography was so precise that to those who didn't even know much about dancing could see the amount of effort that had been poured into the choreography.

Just in time, the instrumental which has finally crescendo was about to explode.  Seon Wooju, who was dancing at the edge, moved slowly against the currents.

However, it was gradually getting faster.

He accelerated his legs and moved flexibility, descending down on the floor.  Seon Wooju's body, which moved as if he was sliding around, moved gracefully.

Like a dolphin that cuts through the water currents,  he slid down and appeared standing in the middle.  It was an elegant move. (Wooju my boi didn't actually slide down haha.  It's like figure of words for him moving through the members elegantly from the edge of the choreography to the center of the stage-)