"Don't be comparing yourself to other people you see online baby, they out here getting surgery and shit and then be promoting weight loss green tea as if that's the reason they lost weight, all that shit be fake don't believe it" he told me as I listened and he was right..... as always. I need to be more realistic I just had a baby five days ago my body isn't going to snap back instantly.

"Now take your big ass brain to sleep" he said rolling back onto his side of the bed making me laugh.

Dave's POV

"None of this shit fits" I heard Ari groan from the closet while I laid down besides Messiah on our well made bed. I continued scrolling on my phone on instagram stalking a instagram model, ay a nigga can look, I ain't doing nothing wrong. Ari ain't let me hit when she was pregnant and it's now been two months yesterday since she gave birth to Messiah. I absolutely adore her for giving me my son but a nigga need his wife to show some attention to my boy downstairs. It's been ten months since I had pussy, I'm loosing my mind, and my hand ain't cutting it. 

I tried kissing on her and feeling on her but she doesn't want me touching her too much. It's so hard when her body be looking good as fuck, her booty be way fatter and her titties are huge, but she is insecure about all of it, she says she is 'too fat'. Sure she has a stomach that is a little big but I completely understand and don't give a fuck, she is going to loose the weight eventually. I try to reassure her in every way possible that I am still attracted to her but she won't get this stupid ass idea out of her head. 

"What the fuck got you so interested in your phone when i'm talking to you" Ari said magically standing over me scaring the shit out of a nigga. "Huh what you say?" I say trying to cover up my startleness, "I said just go without me, nothing fits me anymore, I don't have anything to wear" she pouts as I sigh closing my phone and standing up. "Ari put on a hoodie and some sweat pants on and let's go" I said as she shook her head. "I don't want to wear that" she complained. "Well I want you to wear it, hurry up before we are late" I told her as she rolled her eyes and walked her ass over to her closet to change. Today we were going to a nearby brunch place with my Pops, Mom and Ari Mom and her step dad.

"See I told yo stubborn ass, you look good" I say once she comes out of the closet and picks up a sleeping Messiah.

"Aw my poor baby so tired" Ari coos as Messiah started fussing once she picked him up

"Aw my poor baby so tired" Ari coos as Messiah started fussing once she picked him up. "Get the diaper bag" Ari said walking out our room. I picked up the diaper bag following behind her.

We got Messiah situated in the car after a while, since he absolutely hates car rides it always takes a while to get him to calm down. I got in the drivers seat making my way down the road. "You looks so pretty baby" I tell Ari looking over at her as she smiles. "Thank you babe" she says and goes back to scrolling on her phone. I have to make sure I tell her how beautiful she is consistently so she doesn't feel bad about herself, Ari never truly cared about the way she looked but after her pregnancy with Sariyah she changed a now its been way worse with Messiah.