6 - Yaya's Cookies

Start from the beginning

"Oh, gosh, her cookies taste terrible! If you eat one, you'll die!" Ying explained with a restless face as she and Y/n also walked closer to him.

"Really?" Boboiboy said sarcastically as he didn't believe what she said.

'How can someone die from eating cookies? Is this a prank or something?' Boboiboy thought.

"Well, you wouldn't exactly die. But you might faint. They taste like sandpaper." Y/n explained with a little worried look.

Gopal ran back to them and asked "Hey, why did you guys stop?".

"Ask the new kid." Ying said as she pointed at Boboiboy who still didn't seem to believe them. Y/n nodded and continued.

"Yeah, he doesn't believe us!" At this, Ying nodded.

Boboiboy rolled his eyes and sighed, totally not believing them.

"Listen, Boboiboy, we've been best friends for a long time, right?" Gopal said.

"Uh." Boboiboy just looked at him as he didn't know what to say.

"Wait-wait-wait! What? Didn't you guys meet just yesterday?" Y/n said in confusion as the other kids stared at her.

She was shushed by Gopal who put a finger on his lips as a gesture to stop her.

He then continued. "So listen to me carefully." He said getting Boboiboy's attention back as Y/n noticed a familiar presence approaching them, causing her to step back a bit.

"Yaya's cookies are..." Gopal said slowly.

"Huh? What about my cookies?" Yaya, who appeared next to Gopal, asked eagerly.

"Your cookies are- Ahhhh!! Yaya!" Gopal screamed when he saw Yaya and fell down on the ground.

Ying gasped when she saw Yaya but Y/n didn't because she had already seen her. Gopal, who was on the ground, and Ying were panting heavily while Y/n sweatdropped.

"Look. I've made some cookies for you guys." Yaya enthusiastically said and showed her basket of cookies.

Three horror stings sounded in time with the camera zooming in to Yaya's cookies. Yaya's basket was full of different kinds of cookies. All of them looked cute and delicious.

Gopal got up from the ground and stood on Ying's right meanwhile Y/n was standing on Ying left, all of them worried.

Ying laughed nervously, waving her hands as a sign of no, and said. "It's okay. Uh, I already ate."

"Uh, me too." Gopal said as he faked a burp.

"Um... Me three!" Y/n said as she raised her right hand and crossed the fingers 🤞 of her left hand which was behind her.

"Awww." Yaya was a little disappointed.

Then, she looked at Boboiboy who was looking at her cookies in hesitation.

"What about you?" Yaya asked excitedly with a smile on her face.

'He is new around here so he has yet to taste my cookies. I wonder how happy he will be when he tastes them.' Yaya thought happily.

"Uh..." Boboiboy was hesitanting because he didn't know what to do. He wasn't sure if he should try the cookies.

He looked at his friends who were behind Yaya. Ying, Y/n and Gopal were shaking their heads and making "no!" signals.

"What's wrong with you guys?" Boboiboy asked in confusion.

Following Boboiboy's gaze, Yaya looked back with a frown.