Having achieved the purpose of her trip, Pamela happily opened the door and returned to her room with a bouncing bouncing. Stay, sleepless Dark Elf.

......

 Chapter Twenty-Fifth Desire

 After leaving Kaiser, the groom began to whip the two handsome white horses vigorously, and the car galloped at a faster speed on the not so smooth dirt road.

 The continuous bumps made Zhang Fan bump into the wooden board of the car from time to time, reaching out to hug his head, his clear dream was repeatedly disturbed, and Zhang Fan, who was seriously deprived of sleep, became a little annoyed. Lift your feet up and curl up in your seat.

 Ronald looked at the sail that was constantly changing its sleeping position with a smile, stretched out his hand, and gently hugged the little creature curled up in the corner of the car. Holding the dark elf in his arms tightly, he stopped his slight struggle, bent down, and whispered comfort in Fantiplong's ear,

 "It will be more comfortable to sleep this way."

 Fan moved a few times in a daze, straddled the On Ronald's lap, he found the most comfortable position and fell asleep deeply.

 His hands hugged the dark elf's elastic back, and his chest and lower abdomen were tightly attached to everything. The warm breath exhaled by the sail sprayed on Ronald's fair neck, blowing out patches of blush.

 Ronald felt that his neck was burning hot, and there were bursts of dry heat from the depths of his body. His head was a little dizzy, and his wide palms began to unconsciously rub the sexy body under his hands, and a ball of hot air burned more and more intensely in his lower abdomen.

 Reason told Ronald to stop before the situation got out of hand. Clasping the warm and beautiful dark elf in his arms, Ronald tried to suppress the waves of impulses that surged up from the depths of his body.

 The tighter and tighter hug made the sleeping Fan struggle in a daze, and the light gray lips that were slightly opened made a vague murmur.

 The slight friction caused a strong panting sound, destroying what little of Ronald's reason remained. She lowered her head, covered her plump lips that she had dreamed about for a long time, and gently stroked the soft lips. She stuck her tongue into her mouth and teased the sleeping cute little thing. Picking up the dark elf's buttocks, slowly rubbing the cock against his abdomen.

 Immersed in great joy physically and mentally, kissing the beloved in his arms deeply, for the beauty of this moment, Ronald can give up everything at this time.

 Zhang Fan struggled more and more violently in his sleep. When Zhang Fan felt that he was about to suffocate, he finally woke up completely, but was stunned by what was happening.

 In the carriage, the violent panting sound made the already narrow space even more unbearable, as if the air was starting to become thinner.

 Let go of the red, swollen and moist lips, and then attack the graceful and delicate neck, imprinting bright red plum blossoms.

 "Let go of me quickly." Zhang Fan shouted angrily, struggling violently, trying to rush out of this strong embrace.

 The golden head that is working hard is reluctantly lifted up, and the blue eyes are looking directly at the sail with affection, with a deep desire like a beast. The broad palm tightly grasped the sail, not to be refused,

 "Hey, don't move, just one touch. My sail..." bowed his head, continued to enjoy the food he hadn't finished, and the friction under his body became more and more intense.