After more than three hundred years of pregnancy, the elves produce a gestation ball. Put the gestation ball into the gestation pool, and the tree of life will stretch out branches to connect to the gestation ball, hang it up, and transmit energy until it matures. This process may It takes a thousand years, five thousand years, or even ten thousand years. The time it takes for each gestation bulb to mature varies, but most are able to shed around two thousand years old. When the elf in the breeding ball matures, the breeding ball will fall off and fall into the breeding pool. A few days later, the gestation ball ruptured and the elf was born.

 The fertility of elves is extremely low, and the birth of each new elf will bring great joy to the elves. This is especially true of the dark elves, who are the least numerous of all elves. In addition, during the battle between gods and demons, the dark elves as the vanguard suffered heavy casualties. Today, the total number of dark elves in the Dark Night Forest is less than two hundred, and there are no more than a few dozen gestation balls hanging on the tree of life.

 By the breeding pool, more than a hundred dark elves stood quietly, with solemn expressions, silver-white hair, gray skin, unusually handsome facial features, and blood-red eyes staring closely at a suspended breeding ball in the breeding pool . The gestation ball fell off three days ago, and the mental fluctuations of the Tree of Life spread throughout the entire Dark Night Forest in an instant. After receiving the message, the dark elves scattered in every corner rushed over quickly.

 There was excitement in the still air, but more tension and worry. When the dark elves fled to the side of the demons, the dark atmosphere of the demon world gradually covered the entire dark night forest. Five thousand years have passed since the war between gods and demons, and during these five thousand years, not a single gestation ball fell off. Patriarch Aaron Carter (Aaron) is feeling increasingly heavy. Can the gestation ball under the influence of the dark breath really not mature anymore? Could it be that the dark elves can only go to perish in the end no matter what?

 Three days ago, when one of the gestation balls fell off, there was no doubt that it caused a huge wave in the dead night forest. What kind of existence will the dark elves born under the influence of the dark breath become? The waiting time was long, and anxiety began to spread among the waiting dark elves, and more than a hundred pairs of blood-red eyes shone with a more intense red light.

 "Crack!" The dark elves who were standing upright shook slightly, and the gestation ball burst. The gap was getting bigger and bigger, and the dark elves leaned forward unintuitively, the blood in their eyes was about to burn, shining dazzling red.

 A group of small creatures crawled out of the crack, first with a round head and pointed ears unique to elves; then small hands with black nails five centimeters long, more like claws; then a tail, A finger-thick tail with thin black down; the last is a claw as hard and sharp as a hand. A very unique and dark elf.

 The little guy paddled a few times in the pool, his small eyes struggled a little, looked around slowly, paused, and then suddenly widened, the black and red pupils enlarged to the limit. Then, the eyelids slowly closed and the body sank.

 The dark elves around were in commotion, and after a low communication sound. Under the watchful eyes of the dark elves, patriarch Aaron Carter stepped forward and carefully picked up the elf who was "sleeping" in the pool.

 From the Tree of Life came the dark elf's joyful chirping, the plants in the dark night forest trembled, and the howling of wild beasts came one after another.

.....

 Chapter 3 Birth

 With a sudden sense of weightlessness, Zhang Fan suddenly woke up from his sleep. After falling for two seconds, Zhang Fan felt as if he had fallen into the water. What have you become? A bird's egg that fell into the water? Fruit that fell into the water? No matter which one it is, it will not be what Zhang Fan hopes for. Continuing with the usual recreational activities of gymnastics, thinking about the possibilities of his new identity.