Y/n had now left the concert with some bodyguards since your new song was a hit, new people started coming. From a small crowd to larger ones. Of course this wouldn't have been easy if your parents weren't celebrities and if you didn't have talent for this. And you never knew you did. Your past life self always kept on studying and never had time to get a good childhood which you regret. Y/n then sighed as she walked next to her bodyguards. They were currently were going to your car, about to go home but of course fans and paparazzi's were there.

"Ah, shit. I think...I should talk to some of my fans first. I'm sure you guys wouldn't mind, right?"
Y/n told her bodyguards as they nodded.

"Hey, guys! It's the famous Y/n Kalda. In the flesh."
Y/n said loudly as more fans started coming. She cringed slightly at her words.

"Please, can I have your autograph?!"

"Can you sing for us?!"

"Please step on me!!!"

"I have all your albums!"

Y/n sweat dropped and smiled.

"Everybody fall in line. Do no worry because I'll give almost everyone an autograph if I have more time. I'm only here for a few minutes."
Y/n said as she signed her autographs and signed more than 50+ magazines of her in just 15 minutes.

"He-hello..."
A young child said shyly as y/n noticed her. She looked really young and you assumed she was in 2nd grade.

"Oh, hello älskling! What brings you here?"
Y/n said as she was on her knees to be in the level of the child.
Älskling: means darling, my love, sweetie, etc. it's a versatile word because it's not purely romantic. (You could even use that nickname with pets and children ig).
A/n: hopefully I'm correct! I don't wanna offend anyone btw

"Can...can I please have and autograph and I picture with you?"
The child asked. Her eyes shimmering.

"Oh, of course. How could I refuse a fan. Especially when it's a child! Y'know I always wanted a sister..haha!"
Y/n said as the girl nodded shyly. As she muttered "my names Frida..."
Y/n then sighed the magazine while the mom pictured both of them.

"Wow...! Thank you...Ms. Kalda. I watched almost all your movies and series and I'm close to getting all your albums! I get one in each birthday!"
"I also wish to become like you in the future."
Frida said happily. From shy to really excited and happy.

"Wow! A real dedicated fan. Y'know if you wish to become like me, I'll support you! When you grow older why don't you become part of my agency?"
"Y'know my agency, Anderski production. Here I'll give you business card.
Y/n said with a soft smile as Frida suddenly gave her a big hug.

"Oh! Well...I hope to see you soon."
Y/n said as she patted Frida's head and left.

"Wow...I feel great. I love some of my fans."
Y/n said with a laugh as her bodyguard drove her car back home.

It's only been a few minutes since she left and y/n was bored and decided to check weebtoon.

"I wonder if Remarried Empress has a new chapter."
Y/n thought but suddenly her mom called.

"Hi mom—"

But before she could say anything, a loud bang and crash was heard. Her phone flew everywhere around the car while her head hid the window hardly and because of the impact on how the car was hit the glass flew everywhere.

Everything went fast. In the blink of an eye. Y/n and her bodyguard was now upside down in her car.

"Miss...! Are you alright?!"
Your bodyguard yelled out but you felt exhausted.