Wanna Be Yours💫

Kara has been waiting to tell Lena about her being supergirl, but ever since Lex dying and Lena going through multiple betrayals she decided to wait a little longer.

In this AU Lex never told Lena about Kara :))

One day, Kara went to visit Lena with her favorite, Big Belly Burger she knew it was her favorite.

"Heyyy!"

Kara said while entering Lena's office

"Hi Kara."

Lena says then she says

"Oh my gosh. You brought me Big Belly Burger? Did I ever tell you, you are literally my favorite."

"I know, I just like hearing you say it over and over again."

then Kara smiles and places the bag on the table near Lena's couch.

They both sit down

"So what's up? What's new with L-Corp and stuff?"

"Well, I'm still working on a prototype for device to find the cure for cancer."

"Woww. Interestingg."

"What about you? How's journalism going for you?"

"It's going well, I recently did an interview with a few people outside of the current alien protests and another about how the president feels about getting rid of alien right."

"Now yours is way more interesting than mine."

"Whattt? No you're literally finding the cure for cancer, that's the most interesting and amazing thing you can do. You know you can never start fights with me Luthor."

"Mhmm, okay Danvers."

"Anywaysss, so how do you feel about all these alien protests and the president removing the alien registry act?"

"It's not my saying but this country has always been about humans but ever since aliens have arrived here as immigrants, i believe they should have the rights because they're immigrants and of course they deserve they're rights after what happened on their planets. I also believe that they shouldn't have their rights because-"

then Kara cut her off

"Okay there Luthor eat before you explain an entire book."

"Fine."

Then Lena grabs some fries and Kara takes a bite of her burger.

The Next Day

Kara kept thinking about the perfect scenario with Lena but got interrupted by Alex

"Hey, whatchu thinking about?"

"I- uh nothing?"

"Come on. Tell me what's wrong."

Then Alex paused for a second

"Wait... Is this about Lena?"

Kara had a mini panic

"What?! Of course not.."

"It is! You didn't tell her did you?"

"Okay, okay, maybe i did, maybe i didn't..."

"Kara! I told you to hold it off for a night. Come on!