Chapter 4

I woke up as soon as Alex walked into my room telling me I had over slept and only had 40 minutes to get to school. I jumped out of bed and ran into my bathroom, in and out of the shower in record time. I still had 35 minutes left, so I grabbed the first thing in my cupboard which so happened to be a pair of black tights with a grey button up top which came down to my knees, with brown knee high boots. I tied my hair in a high messy pony with a few strands hanging on the sides, I then put a black scarf on and a bit of makeup. My makeup consisted mainly of a bit of bass, blush, some eyeliner and mascara.I put a pair of diamond earrings in and took a look in the mirror just to make sure that everything looked fine.

I then headed down stairs, straight to the kitchen to get something for myself to eat once I get to school. Walking through the lounge I picked up my helmet and bike keys and headed outside to find my dad getting into his car, I gave him a quick wave before placing my helmet on my head. I started my bike and rode off to school.

I parked my bike next to Alex's car where he had kept a space for me. I climbed off and took a quick peek in my mirror to make sure my hair looked fine and not to messy. I began walking to homeroom when my stomach growled at me and that's when I remembered that I had brought myself food, reached into my bag to grab my muffin and croissant. Once I got to homeroom I had already finished them both. I walked into homeroom to find Christain and Robyn sitting next to each other talking and laughing, the actually made a really cute couple and by Christain coming to me to ask what to do for their first date meant that he really liked her. I took a seat next to Robyn on the other side of her and immediately she turned to face me with a smile on her face that stretched from ear to ear.

"Sky where have you been? I was waiting for you and then the bell rang so I came to homeroom figuring that you would be here soon." she asked as a worried look spread across her face.

"I kind of over slept. If Alex didn't wake me up I think I would still be sleeping." as I hug her to let her know that nothing bad had happened to me besides me over sleeping.

The bell rang indicating that homeroom was over and that it was time to get to first period and I so happened to have math, just thinking about it made my brain hurt. Me and Robyn walked out the door with Christain right behind us when I came to a halt. I looked to my left to see a group of guys I had never seen before enter the school building. There were about 5 of them and they had a sense of power radiating off of them, especially the one in front who was the tallest and most built of all of them. He wore a white V-neck shirt and beige chinos which defined ever muscle on his body, he had broad shoulders, muscular arms and chest, you could see a well defined 8 pack through the shirt. He had dark brown hair which made his bright blue eyes stand right out. I could stare at him forever I thought to myself, he was absolutely gorgeous.

Suddenly I was knocked out of my day dream when I felt a elbow being nudged into the side of my stomach.

"Pick your jaw up off the floor Sky, you're creating a puddle of drool." she said unable to contain her laughter.

"Oh shut up, I was not drooling." I said as I scowled at her which seemed to make he laugh even more, I looked behind her to see that my brother was trying to pretend that he hadn't seen anything but as I looked at him he burst out in to laughter. I looked back towards the hallway to find that the mystery men had disappeared. I felt a bit of sadness creep over me. I walked straight to math with my head down, I couldn't seem to get the image of those bright blue eyes out of my head. I walked into math with my head still down and took the first seat I saw that was empty and it happened to be at the back of the class. I felt a surge of excitement creep through me, my wolf seemed to be happy and I had no idea why and I just could seem to figure out the answer either. I hardly notice her as she hasn't really made herself present a lot lately. I began to look around the class to see if I could find the source of excitement that my wolf was feeling, that's when my eyes met a pair of bright blue eyes staring right at me with deep concentration.

I felt my cheeks get warm and I immediately looked to my hands which were on the table. Those where the same pair of eyes that I looked straight into when I had walked out of homeroom. I looked up again at him to find that he was still staring at me and I gave him a shy smile which he only returned with a smirk, that made my stomach do flips. The whole time I didn't notice that the teacher had walked in was already teaching. In a hurry I quickly dug out my exam pad and a pencil and pen and began writing down everything that was on the board, but the image of those bright blue eyes kept creeping into my brain causing me to constantly glance at him and every time I did I met those bright blue eyes that seemed to draw me deeper each time. They made me lose my train of thought each and every time. My stomach kept doing flips and my wolf began to get anxious and agitated with me.

The bell rang, I jumped up from my seat and rushed out the door running down the hallway toward my next class. I turned the corner and my legs felt like jelly. I was leaning up against the wall trying to gather my thoughts and calm myself down.

The smell of aftershave mixed with a woodsy orange began to fill up my nostrils, the scent was intoxicating and made my body completely paralysed. My eyes were still closed when I felt hot breath run down the side of my neck causing my wolf to go crazy and the hairs on the back of my neck to stand up. I then felt the soft touch of kisses being placed from my earlobe all the way down to my shoulder. And then back up. I let out a little growl as the kisses that were placed on my neck hit my sweet spot, the kiss continued back up to my ear causing me to let out a soft moan and that's when I heard a deep growl which made my legs want to collapse from underneath me. A large hand was placed onto my hip pulling me straight into a muscular chest, my eyes were still closed shut. I felt the breath against my ear and that's when I heard a rough voice "Mine!" The voice was loud and clear and made my thoughts trail off into a place where they shouldn't be. The voice repeated itself "You're mine, no one else's" the voice was possessive, husky, deep and yet it was so sexy. I opened my eyes to be met with a pair of bright blue eyes and I immediately knew it was the pair of eyes that I couldn't get out of my head and they were the exact same pair that drove my wolf crazy. I shut my eyes again to only feel the strong hand that was on my waste being remove and a kiss being placed on my forehead. I quickly opened my eyes and looked around the hallway to find that there was no one in it.

I took my phone out and quickly texted Robyn to tell her that I went home as I didn't feel well, I knew it was a lie but I needed to go home because everything that happened was just overwhelming.