iv. None of your business

" Stop staring at me

" Stop staring at me. "

" I'm not. " Lee Suho retorted. " Aren't you younger than me? And yet I don't see you speak formally. " He asked, sitting on a single couch, he leaned comfortably. " You should be thanking me right now. After all, I almost broke my back because of you. "

Slamming the book she'd been reading on the table, Mi Ra gave him a side eye. " Then you should just let me fall, go on your merry way and stop pissing me off. "

Ju Kyung winced, watching the book being slammed down like that. She really has to restrain her self from interfering with whatever banter Mi Ra and Suho are having right now, because she definitely didn't want to face a pissed off Mi Ra.

Ignoring Mi Ra's comment, he asked again. " Aren't you like, Twelve or thirteen? How can you get enrolled at high school then? " Lee Suho actually didn't know what had gotten into him. He keeps trying to start a conversation with the black-haired girl, even though she looks like she's ready to kill him at any moment. He found every reaction from Mi Ra is just — amusing. Don't get him wrong, it's not like he's obsessed or something. She just reminds him of a grumpy cat that doesn't like to be touched.

Mi Ra looked at him in disbelief. " Twelve? Do I looks like a twelve years old to you? I'm fifteen. "

" Is that so? That's still didn't explain why you're in high school though. "

Crossing her arms, Mi Ra then raised her eyebrows. " None of your business. "

Ju Kyung secretly peeked out from her book, looking at Mi Ra and Suho back and forth, she's not gonna lie, it's kind of entertaining. She never saw Suho speaking that much and she also never saw Mi Ra this annoyed with someone before, nevertheless if it was with a stranger.

From what she knows about Mi Ra these past few months, the Kim girl only has one motto in her life. ' If that person didn't behave rudely to her, then she'll be nice to them. ' though her terms of being ' nice ' are a little bit different.

" Really? We go to the same school after all, who knows you might bump into me again and fall on your butt like the last time. " Suho said nonchalantly. It's so small, but Mi Ra is certain she sees a smirk on his face.