ii. Huh?

As the sun began to show it self over the horizon, the sky was lit with beautiful harmonies of purple, pink, and the vibrant color of ocean blue, reflecting the light into the transparent glass of the magnificent school building.

Darkness has gone to sleep again, for another new day is about to begin.

There's something about morning that Mi Ra loved the most.

It's part of the day when she can feel the feeling of serenity, and the warmth of sunlight. It's also part of the day when she can feel the breath of fresh air through her window, when she opens it for the first time so early in the morning.

So, when Mi Ra walked through the school hallways that day, the first thing that greeted her was a heavy headache.

The murmurs of the students filled the building like there was no end to it.

The rumors about the new students have spread like a wild fire.

An angel — that's how they described her. A small and delicate face adorned with rosy blush. Big Doe brown eyes and plump lips covered in Cherry pink liptint. A bright and cheerful personality, everything about her is like a painting.

At least, that's how Hyun Ki has been blabbering at Mi Ra on the way to the office right now. Mi Ra had to pick up some papers from Ms. Cha since she couldn't attend class this morning. And while the first period still hasn't started, Hyun Ki just had to find his way to stick up to Mi Ra.

And here they are, with Mi Ra who looks like she would rather go back home right away, and enjoying her morning latte. Also Hyun Ki, happy, energetic and smiling as always.

Sometimes, Mi Ra doesn't understand where he gets that much energy from.

Walking beside each other through the busy hallways, Mi Ra desperately tried to block the noise coming from the students they passing through.

Why on the earth did she become the vice president again?

" Mi Ra! Do you think she'll be in my class? " Hyun Ki asked, excitement lacing in his voice.