CHAPTER 19

— DIANA'S POV —

The mixture of lust and heat overwhelms me.

He looks so fucking hot leaning against the door, his hard, long cock exposed only to me.

Most girls would certainly gasp or squirm at the size of his dick, but, my God, he's a fucking masterpiece designed specially for me.

The sudden thought of Ignacia riding him and slipping his dick into her makes me mad.

Licking my lips I kneeled down, wrapping my hand around his dick. It's vainy and long; my mouth waters at the closeness.

His scent makes me even more wet. His eyes stuck to me.

Opening my mouth, I bring his tip into my mouth. My tongue swirls around it, the softness feeling good.

His breathing fastens as I take him deeper into my mouth, my mouth opening wider as I feel his tip touching the very back of my throat.

My breathing remains still as I try and stuff him whole into my mouth; he groans, and I stroke his dick; I take him out and spit on his tip; my hands wrap around his balls, and I massage them as I make a popping sound every time I take him out.

His dick is my favorite fucking lollipop.

God, the feeling of his creamy load flowing down my throat has my pussy throbbing.

I spit out his cum and rub it over his dick. "Fuck, I've missed your mouth," he groans, lifting me up.

He sets me on the counter, my skirt lifts up. The cold granite counter is making my body tense.

He kneels down, removing my skirt; he gives me no warning and instantly begins sucking on my pussy, my head tilts back, and my back arches.

"Fuck!" I moan, grabbing his head,  I push him further against my pussy. He slides his tongue into me, giving me immense pleasure with his mouth.

He bites my clit, causing a gasp to leave my mouth.

He slides a finger into my pussy, the movement only making me moan more.

I could feel myself unwinding. He curls his finger as he hits my spot, and my legs become weak. He goes faster and deeper.

Letting go of his hair, I lean back, gripping the edge of the counter. "Clarke," I moan; he looks up at me as he eats me.

I lean against the wall as I feel my organism welcome me with open arms. I close my eyes, lifting my legs and shaking.

My breathing stops as I shake uncontrollably. Clarke stands, still rubbing my clit. "You taste so fucking sweet, just like I remember it," he whispers, licking my juice off his fingers.

Fuck, he looks so fucking good; his mouth is wet with my juices.

Pulling him in closer, I take his mouth with mine; I could taste myself as I cleaned him off.

"Fuck me, Clarke," I tell him; he smirks, sliding himself into me. I can feel myself tighten around him.

He slid himself so far in, I could feel him in my stomach.

Gripping my hair, he pulls me back and licks my neck. Pulling my shirt off, he sucks on my tits. His finger tips pinching my hard nipples.

He pulls himself out and pounds harshly against me. My eyes roll back as he does the same thing over and over again, going deeper if possible.

Our bodies slapping together only gets me more excited.

He moves me closer, my back flat on the cold counter.

He pounds into me. He grabs my thighs and puts them together in front of him. I open my mouth but nothing comes out. God, I can fucking feel him so deep.

He slams harder against me. Faster, he stares at me as I try my best not to lay back and stare at the ceiling.

My pussy clenches tightly around him as I feel him hit my g-spot again. "Look how good you take it," he smirks, gripping my thighs hard.

There's definitely going to be bruises tomorrow.

The image of Ignacia over him sours my mood.

"Shut up!" I growl, opening my eyes. "Fuck Clarke, I hate the fact that Ignacia got the chance to fuck you," I groan, pushing him back.

I feel empty as his dick slips out of mine.

He chuckled darkly. Grabbing my waist and pushing me against the wall

"She never took it as good as you are," he says, pulling his dick into me again. I moan as his dick curls inside me.

I grip the wall; he pounds harder; the hate only makes it better.

He moves like a freaking pro.

"You like that right," he says, slapping my ass. I gasped at the action.

I hate that I do.

He wraps a hand around my neck, only intensifying my pleasure further.

I lean closer against him as he kisses my back.

"She will never take it like you do, baby." I could fucking feel his smirk.

Son.of.a.fucking.bitch.

Pushing my ass back, I turn around and punch him.

"You sure love to piss me off," I snap, and he smirks. "Why don't you come sit on my dick and show me how mad you are," he says, sitting on the chair.

Fuck, I need him.

I move closer and bring my legs over his thigh.

Holding his dick I slip him inside of me.

I close my eyes as I take all of him again. I sit on him and hold his shoulder.

He holds me steady, his mouth attacking my tits as they bounce when I move up and down his length.

He groans as my nails dig into his shoulders. I fasten my pace.

His moans music to my ears. "Don't ever mention her name again," I said, gripping his jaw. He leans in and captures my bottom lip with his teeth.

"Yes, ma'am," he whispers, slapping my ass. I am already moving faster after feeling my orgasm again. "All of it, baby," he pushes me deeper, his mouth connecting to mine.

My moans traveled up my throat and into his mouth. I move faster, rubbing my thigh against his.

I sit on him as my orgasm take over; I shake as his load spills into me, the warm liquid overflowing my insides.

"Fuck," we both mutter, he pulls me closer, biting my shoulder as he holds me in place and moves faster and harder into me.

God, he keeps going, as I feel my body becoming much weaker than before. My eyes roll back as he makes me cum again.

He steadies me against himself. "Fuck you," I whisper against his lips. He smiles. "Oh, gladly," he says, gripping my ass harder.

I'm not going to walk out of this boiler room.