Livslife: homemade pizza is the best

Isla.mckenzie: so cute

Jordyn.miller: adorable

Jackhughes: i agree ;)

Emma_anderson: love

Load more comments....

As soon as we're done we clean up the kitchen then he holds me close while we stand in the kitchen. "Wanna see the stars?" He asks. "Oooo yes" I answer. He smiles "ok let's go to the roof" he says. "Yay! Okay" I cheer.

From behind he guides me upstairs after grabbing a blanket. We get to the roof of the building and he lays the blanket down. "Ta da" he says. I giggle and lay down on it "ooo babe come look" I say looking up at the stars. He lays down beside me and looks up.

We spend about an hour on the roof pointing at stars together before we go back down to his apartment. "So up next I thought you'd wanna settle down with ice cream, a fort and a movie" he says.

"A fort? That sounds so fun" I reply. He smiles "thought you'd love it" he responds. I nod happily "it sounds so fun" I tell him. We get downstairs and he grabs blankets and a couple sheets from the close then we build the fort in the living room. "Its so roomie" he says from inside of it.

He comes out of it after and then we go to the kitchen. I hop on the counter as he's setting the ice cream sundae station up. "You planned this all?" I ask. He nods proudly "I did with a little help from lilly" he answers.

I smile "that's nice of her" I say. He nods "she's creative that's for sure" he says. We make our sundaes then move to the living room fort. "We've got options you can pick" he says showing me the movies.

After looking through them I choose 'she's the man'. We sit under the fort watching it and eating our ice cream sundaes. Part way through he pauses it to use the bathroom so I just go on my phone to wait for him.

Jordyn

How's the date going?

Liv

Good

It's so fun

Jordyn

Tell me about it tomorrow

Liv