He calls me right away "how was practice?" I ask him after I answer. "Pretty good, hows your morning so far?" He asks. "Good I'm super caffeinated" I answer.

"Yeah?" He asks. I nod "yes and I'm ready to cheer you on" I answer. He smiles "I appreciate it" he says. I smile "you're very welcome" I reply. He smiles "how does getting dinner after sound?" He asks. "It sounds good" I answer. He nods "great" he smiles.

After talking for a few more minutes we hangup and I put the pillow infront of my face and scream into it. "You good?" Jordyn asks. "I really like him and it's kinda scary" I answer.

She nods "I get that, just go for it I've seen how he looks at you" she says. "Yeah agreed, if he hurts you we'll hurt him" isla adds. "We sure will" felicity pipes in from the kitchen. "Thanks guys" I reply.

I check the time and realize that I should get ready since I've gotta shower. "Gonna make myself pretty" I tell them. "But you already are" felicity says. "Awww shucks" I reply.

They laugh and I giggle going into my bathroom. I end up having an everything shower. While the conditioner is soaking into my hair I shave my legs and my pits then I rinse my hair out after washing my body.

Once I'm out of the shower and my hairs wrapped up in a towel and my bodys wrapped in a towel I quickly grab a shirt from my room then I start playing music while doing my makeup.

Considering I'm going to be keeping a low profile I keep the makeup natural and then I use my Dyson airwrap to curl my hair. "I'm a bad bitch" I tell myself before going to find an outfit.

I end up putting on a knee length red dress with one of my black blazers and black boots. "Holy shit you look stunning" jordyn says when I walk out. She wearing Jean's, a devils shirt and leather jacket with doc Martin's. "Thank ya, we're going for dinner after" I reply.

Once we're all ready to go we leave in an uber. I go on Instagram and see that they've posted the players arriving. Jack looks so good. "Damn" I blurt out. "What?" Isla asks.

She leans over as I show her the photo of jack "of course" she says. I smile "he's so good looking" I reply proudly. "We know" they all say. We get to the arena and go through the premium entrance. Luckily we're able to get to the suite without anyone stopping us.

We get our drinks and hangout in the back of the suite until warmups starts. I take a few photos and videos of jack warming up. He looks up and see me, since we're keeping it lowkey he just smiles and winks then goes back to warming up.

This game goes by insanely fast. Dispite how many penalties are given out throughout the game. They ended up winning 5-1. The other team was getting mad and aggressive as the goals went in. None of them went for jack so he was left unharmed.

As we're making our way down the secret way he texts me.

Jack

When you get downstairs theres a guard waiting for you

Liv

Okay see you soon

He was right. "He's requested just you" the guard says. "That's ok, have fun we love you" jordyn says. I hug them all then they leave and I'm guided down a hallway.

"Here's a pass for the future" the guard says handing me a pass on a lanyard. "Oh uh thanks" I say putting it on. Then theres about 15 minutes of awkward silence with the guard just standing there before jack comes.

My arms go around his waist in a hug as soon as I see him. "Great job tonight" I tell him. He squeezes me "thank you for coming" he whispers. I lean back and look at him "of course" I smile.

We go to the players parkade and we're able to sneak out that way. "You look beautiful" he says holding my hand while he drives. "Thank you, you look great in your suit" I reply.

Jack looks at me during the red light and smiles "thank you" he blushes. I giggle and lean over the middle console and kiss his cheek "you're welcome" I whisper.

About 15 minutes later we're arriving at a nice looking restaurant. "Woah jack this looks so fancy" I say. He smiles "I wanna treat you" he says. "Aww jacky" I pout. He rests his head against mine "I wanna spoil you" he whispers. "You don't have to" I whisper back. "Just let me" he says.

"Okay" I whisper. He leans in connecting our lips. I smile against his kissing back for just a few seconds. "Let's go eat" I say. He nods and we go inside. They have a table for us in the back and we enjoy a nice romantic date, with food we didnt have to cook.

Our night ends with him dropping me off and coming upstairs. "When can we have our third date?" He asks. "When do you want to have it?" I ask. "Welll I have a free day tomorrow" he says.

I smile "ok, come get me and we'll do whatever you want" I say. He smiles happily "okay uh I'll think of something fun and I'll come get you" he says. I smile "ok uh text me when you get home" I reply. He nods and kisses me gently "I will" he whispers.

He walks away and I bite my lip watching him walk away. Then I go inside blushing. "How was dinner?" Jordyn asks. "He's great, everything's great, I think I'm falling harder and harder everyday" I answer.

Jack hughes better not break me. Or this will really fucking hurt.

______________________________

They're adorable can't believe it's at 10 chapters now hehe

Vote
Comment
Follow me