Our day goes by fast and I hardly spent it on my phone so I didn't see the texts from jack until now.

Jack

I miss you

Date number 2 when you're done?

I found a broccoli mac and cheese recipe

You done baby??

Liv

That sounds so good

I'm done now

Jack

Good thing I'm close

When I leave he's parked right there so I hop in. Thankfully his windows are tinted so anyone around doesn't see me lean in and kiss him.

He smiles against my lips "I missed you" he whispers after pulling away. I smile "I missed you too" I whisper back. "Hungry?" He asks. "Yesss" I answer. He smiles "wanna go to mine and make the broccoli mac and cheese?" He asks. "Sure" I shrug.

That's what we do. Luke was on the couch playing nhl23 when we got there and didn't seem to care that I was there. We made the broccoli mac and cheese then ate it.

Apparently he's got an afternoon game tomorrow so he's got an early morning practice so I don't spend the night. He drove me home and kissed me good bye. "Oh there will be tickets for you and the girls in box office" he tells me. "Awe thank you babe" I reply.

"Bye baby" he says. I smile and peck his lips before leaving. He drives off and I go upstairs. The girls watching the end of Trevor's game when I get up there. "How was the date? You were there awhile" jordyn asks.

I smile "it was good, we made chicken and roasted potatos and broccoli then I spent the night obviously" I answer sitting down. "And what did you do all day?" Isla asks. "He dropped me off at the studio and then picked me up and we made broccoli mac and cheese" I answer smiling happily.

Each of them look at me with smiles "you got laid didn't you?" Emma asks. "Nope we cuddled actually" I answer. "He didnt pressure you?" Felicity asks. I shake my head "nope he knows I wanna take it slow but uh he said something to really make me fall for him" I confess.

"What did he say?" Jordyn asks. I blush "he said I have a beautiful mind" I answer. They all gasp "woah that's so cute" emma pouts. I smile "he's the sweetest and I really like him" I tell them.

We spend the rest of the night just talking about Jack and I tell them about going to the game tomorrow. They're excited so we go to bed earlier than we usually would and wake up nice and early and have breakfast and lots of caffeine to keep us up.

Jack

Mornin babe

Practice is done

I miss you

Liv

Facetime?