𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗: 𝙐𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨

ابدأ من البداية

"You better not try to touch her again or anyone else for that matter. You got away before but I will not let you carry out your evil plans."

Rosier scowled up at the pair. Sirius' intense gaze softened as his eyes landed onto Kiara, who was already looking at him.

"Come on." Sirius whispered out, gently wrapping his fingers around Kiara's wrist and tugging her along, to which she didn't protest.

As they were going, Sirius glanced back at the girl only to find himself looking into her chocolate eyes.

"Thank you." She breathed out.

He flashed her a gentle and warm smile. "Of course, I mean I couldn't have let him do... whatever he was going to do."

"But still, thank you."

Sirius smiled before humor flooded his face.

"I didn't know you were so rough."

Kiara quirked an eyebrow, a knowing look on her face.

"Like what?" She asked teasingly.

"Like how you made Rosier pay, didn't know you had it in you.

Kiara threw her head back, letting out an amused laugh.

"You are so naive, Black." She pulled Sirius to a stop, moving her face closer to his. "There's so much you don't know about me." She whispered, her breath fanning Sirius' face.

Sirius stared in astonishment at first before shaking his head, "Maybe, I'll have to unravel the mystery named Kiara Sharma."

It was now Kiara's turn to be caught by surprise.

"You know my name? How? I mean, you asked me at your birthday party but I never got the chance to reply."

Sirius smirked, leaning forwards, "A magician never reveals his secrets."

Kiara's lips parted due to Sirius' reply before she grinned.

"You're unbelievable."

The boy instead shrugged carelessly, flashing a smile at the Hufflepuff in front.

"Come on, let's head to the kitchens." Sirius suggested, earning a nod from Kiara.

Once the two reached the portrait of fruit and entered after tickling the pear, they were swarmed by House-Elves.

"Ah, Miss. Kia is back! Oh and so is Master Black!" One squeaked out, bowing along with the others.

With an eyebrow raised in amusement Sirius turned to Kiara, "Miss. Kia, huh?"

She rolled her eyes, "Oh they love me. The usual please." She directed at the House-Elf who nodded eagerly, bustling away.

Now, Kiara took the lead as she dragged Sirius over to the fireplace, both taking a seat opposite each other. They fell into a comfortable silence, Kiara holding her hands close to the fire to warm them, while Sirius studied her.

"Miss. Kia." The House-Elf from before came holding a cup.

"Thank you, Winny." Kiara accepted with a grateful smile.

"Anything for you, Miss. Kia." Winny said, bowing before bustling over to the other House-Elves.

Kiara sipped from the cup, a certain content on her face, as she relaxed into her chair.

"What you got there?" Sirius asked, as he drank in the peaceful girl's expression.

A certain light was in her eyes as she answered, "The best thing in the world. Chai. Ever tried it?"