Chapter 10- Flight to Japan

*TW*
This chapter talks about rape and uses offensive language, please skip if you don't want to read about that
Thank you!
____________________________________________

Elias POV-

She looked so gorgeous laying there on the plane. I couldn't help but run my fingers down her face.

She flinched at my touch, shooting her face away from my fingers on her face.

I hate that I can't tell her how I know her, but it will mess everything up.

If she knows, she'll leave...

And I'm just starting to get used to hat attitude again.

I stood up and started walking to the back of the plane, where they keep the liquor, I needed a drink.

"Can I help you Mr. Montes?" The flight attendant asked, twirling her hair.

All I could think was desperate much.

She twirled her hair staring at me, boring her lip, doing that stupid eyes to lips thing.

Never worked before. At least on me.

I leaned in close to her, slowly reaching a hand behind her, reaching for the whisky. Her face went red, perhaps she thought I was going to kiss her or something.

"You can go to the back and bring me a glass" I looked at her, watching as she squirmed to meet my demands.

How pathetic! I've never liked the 'innocent' act girls put on. It just makes them look usable and needy.

I'd rather have someone like Kayla. Attitude, opinionated, head strong. I like woman, not girls who haven't learned to speak up for what they want.

But I wouldn't mind if she acted all innocent in bed with me. Pretending she doesn't know what I want when she presses again me.

Asking me silly little questions about what I'm gonna do to her. Give me those pretty little puppy eyes for me to ruin her.

The flight attendant walks back through the curtains breaking me from my thoughts of Kayla.

"Here you go Mr. Montes, um anything else I could help you with?" She asked reaching for my buckle on my pants.

Of course my cock was begging to be released after think about Kayla in such a way. She probably thinks its because of her.

But before I can answer I'm being pulled back by the hem of my shirt.

"So I don't give up my pussy to you and now you wanna fuck some sleezy slut?" Kayla pushed me towards the front of the plain, anger all over her face.

Damn she sexy when she's mad

"Baby I'm hard because of you, now grab my glass from the 'sleezy slut' behind you so I can drink while watching you sleep" I point to the glass in the attendants hand.

She looks terrified of Kayla, ike she's about to jump out of the plane without a parachute and take her chances.

After waiting a few second for Kayla to grab it and not, I reach around her and whisper in her ear, loud enough for the attendant to here.

"The only slut I'm fucking is you, go back to your seat and will play a little game" I watched as her cheeks grew red and watched her scurry away.

"Get me another glass" I looked back at the attendant. She turned around and does a she was told.

She walked back in with another glass and two shot glasses, I'm guessing she knows what me and Kayla are about to play.

Fuck, what I'm I getting myself into.

Walking back into the seating area, I saw Kayla, grabbed her hand and pulled her into one of the jets rooms.

"Where are you taking me, common lemme go Elias." She tried pulling and pushing my hand away.

"Do you wanna know more about me and why me and my family know you so well?" I asked in annoyance

If she doesn't she can go sit her pretty little ass back in a chair and wait till we get to Japan.

She nodded and let her body follow me and place her where I wanted, on the bed.

I tried going off her bedroom theme in her place back home, go make her more comfortable.

(Picture of the jet room)

"You like it?" I asked watching as she surveyed the room

"I-it kinda looks like my old room, back when we first met the dorm I was staring in... Why did it have to be like that...?" She fell to her knees, sobs escaping her fragile body as she erupted into tears.

Shit! What did I do wrong?

"Baby, baby, hey what's wrong, what is it..." I went to my knees placing my hands on her thighs.

"Can we just go back to where we were..." She whispers as she whipes her face.

"I'll tell you when we're out of this room... I promise..." she looked so defeated. Her voice shaky and broken.

I've never seen her look so emotion less, like a ghost. I fucked up bad.

I picked her up and brought her out, closing the door behind me, then seeing her on the seat.

Seating next to her I placed my hand on her thigh.

"Talk to me Kayla. What happened in your old room that made you act like that."

She looked up, tears swelling and her lips shaking. She was shaking so hard, poor baby.

"I-i..." She looked and me, placing her hand on mine and slowing her breathing.

"This guy... he- he raped me in my bedroom one night... not any guy... my ex" she talked so quietly it was hard to hear her.

"He wouldn't take no for an answer and everyone kept telling me he'd leave if I didn't give him what he wanted." She looks away and down at her feet. "Actually everyone told me that, my friends my peers, so... I let him kiss me..."

I took her hands in mine and scooted closer on the couch, hiding her in my grip.

"When I told him I didn't wanna go any further then kissing and touching he forced me down, and when I got up he hit me in the face, and I fell, dizzy." She shook again her body feeling weak

"Hey hey baby, that's enough I don't need to know anymore, it's okay, you can stop." I brushed through her hair with my fingers.

I need a name and he's dead.

"My love... one more question... what's his name?" I felt like a dick asking, but I gotta know.

"Antonio Ramon" she said his name with so much hate. So much anger.

He's dead.

________________________________

Well shit.... um... ik I wrote it but wasn't expecting me to turn it like that, just stated writing and blacked out and was like, "aww she's opening up to himmmm"

What do yall think?