Character Info

Name- Aika Jikkou

Meaning of name- Love song effectiveness

Appearance: images of Aika are by Sam Lang who goes by samdoesart on Instagram

Age- 15

Height- 5'1

Itsu Jikkou (father)- location unknown

Koko Jikkou (mother)- location unknown

Shouta Aisawa- Guardian/uncle

Quirk- Healing Movement
Jikkou's quirk allows her to create a portal to any location she wishes. The portal also has healing properties thanks to her Mother, whoever walks through the portal will receive an energy boost but if they are injured all of their minor injuries will heal. Jikkou can make portals of any size and summon them anywhere, with this aspect she has learned how to do minor surgery and is currently aiming to do major surgery on people.

Quirk Drawbacks-
Jikkou's quirk causes her extreme tiredness and can easily lose balance or pain in this state. If the energy loss gets too great for her body she will most likely pass out and enter a coma-like state for an uncertain pit of time. Currently, she can only hold three portals open at once and hold each for five to ten minutes, depending on her energy levels before opening the portals. You can estimate the amount of her energy used as her black hair turns grey at the ends based on her usage, the more white in her hair the closer she is to overusing her quirk.

Occupation- Japanese K-pop idol
She is quite popular with teenagers, especially boys.

School- N/A

Likes- Jikkou likes to write music/songs and sing in her spare time, as well as drawing.

Dislikes- She hates being tired and she dislikes the thought of one of her fans getting hurt because of her, hence why she wants the medical license.