Hazel

I woke up in Alexander's arms, but, of course, if I let him know I was awake, he'd stop, so I didn't let him know. I sat in bed after Alexander tucked me in the blankets. He then left, but I called for him. "Alex!"

"Oh, crap." I heard him mutter. "What, Haz?" he asked, turning around to face me. "Thank you." I said. Alexander sat on the edge of my bed. "For what?" he asked. "Just being my best friend. You know, other than Daisy. But still." I told him. Alexander smiled. Alexander hugged me. I blushed bright red.

The Next Day:

We sat at the breakfast table. I sat near the window, watching the snow fall down on the ground. "It's beautiful outside, innit?" I said, turning to face Alexander. I found out he was looking at me first. "Yes, I could give you a tour later." Alexander told me. I blushed bright red, but nodded.

Alexander walked outside with me. He held out his arm and I took it. He had one hand in his pocket. We walked along the snowy streets of Boston.

It was beautiful. "It's pretty." I said as we walked down the streets. He nodded.

Idea time!

I snuck away from him quietly. I got some snow, balled it up, and chucked it at him. It hit him and I hid. "Oh, you think that's funny? i know you're in the bushes, Haz!" Alexander said, laughing. He took some snow and threw it at me. I laughed and we played like little kids.

I walked with him in a coffee shop after our snow fight. After we drank our drinks, Alexander looked at me. "Hazel, I need to tell you something." he told me, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Um, can I go to the bathroom first? Then you can tell me." I said. Alexander looked sad, but let me go. I went to the bathroom, but when I got to the stalls, I felt a hit on the back of my head, and I blacked out.