10.

Today's the last day of shoot and Wonwoo isn't here.

Mingyu told me he had talked to him but Wonwoo still hasn't texted me or talked to me.

-

The shoot ended and I recieved a notification.

Wonuu <3

"Come to the beach at 10 pm. I'll be there."

Yesss!!! He finally texted me!!

But I think he would either ask for a break up or would forgive me.......

Let's think positive!

-

I'm here and Wonwoo's there already.

This is making me feel nostalgic.......the day he proposed to me......

His hair was flying the same way but.......he wasn't looking at me with a smile....

"Mingyu told me everything....is it true?" He asked looking at me.

"Yes.....it is true....." I did not dare to look at him.

"*sigh* Let's restart the whole thing Y/N......Let's write our own story......" He said and I was now looking at him with teary eyes....

They were tears of happiness.

"And I'm sorry for not trusting you and not giving you a chance to explain yourself." He said looking down.

"No! It's fine.........." I replied and hugged him tight.

We spent time at the beach until 12 am and it felt magical.

"I love you Wonwoo."

"I love you more Y/N."

When I'm with him, I feel relaxed. My heart is at ease. I feel secured. Yes, that's it.....he's all I need.

Wonwoo.....thanks for coming BACK TO ME.