3.

The shoot starts tomorrow!!

But the director asked us all to gather at his office today once again, as he wanted to introduce us to the new cast and also the staff.

I'm currently in the car going there.

-

Guess I'm late........everyone's already here.........

Cons of not waking up early..........

"Ah!! Y/N ssi. There you are! Let me first introduce you to all the staff." The director shouted from across the room. *sigh* He is an embarrassing man.

"This is our producer - Seo Changbin!" He said as he introduced me to the producer.

Wow.....such a young producer. He looked as if he was of my age....

"Nice to meet you." I greeted him and we moved on.

I looked at the next person and-

I-it can't be!! Wait, how???

"Meet our young aspiring writer - Jeon Wonwoo." He said as he was waiting for me to say something.

But......why the hell and how the hell is Wonwoo here???

"Nice to meet you." Wonwoo smiled at me as he greeted me. He was acting as if it is his first time meeting me. Does he not remember? Nah, who seriously wouldn't remember their ex??

I did not know what to say so we just moved on to the next person.

The director kept introducing me to alot of people but I couldn't keep my focus. My mind was still thinking about Wonwoo.

"Okay! So this is our last person. She's one of our cast and she plays the role of the sister of the male lead. Meet - Yoon Chanmi!" 

Yoon Chanmi.......she's known to have a bad temper and is disrespectful towards people.

They still had to cast her cause every drama she's in will automatically become a huge hit.

I put my hand forward for her to shake it but she just went on with minding her own business.

Okay, I don't care.

"Now please be free and become close to the cast!" The director told me as he went away.

-

I was just sitting on a chair watching everyone as I did not want to talk to anyone. I kept thinking about Wonwoo.

"Dreaming about me huh?" Mingyu suddenly came and sat beside me.

"Well.....I don't know." I replied nervously.

"C'mon it was just a joke! Don't take it too seriously!" He said putting a hand around my shoulder.

"OMG!!! Everyone look at the latest news!!!" One of the staff shouted.

The director turned on the TV and..........

'Dispatch reveals actors Park Y/N and Kim Mingyu are dating.'

Wtf???

They were displaying pictures of me and Mingyu on our movie date (it wasn't a date but anyways).

"I-is this true Mingyu?" The director asked Mingyu.

"N-no.....I can explain! We just went out for a movie as we wanted to get to know each other more. Really! We're just friends! Atleast for now......." He said the last part really lowly but of course I could hear it as he was right beside me.

"*sigh* But people might not believe us.....Making the drama with you both as the main leads might not be a good decision in that case....." The director said in a worried tone.

"B-but......just tell them about our drama! Just tell them that we became friends as we were casted for the same drama so we were just hanging out! Tell them we're just friends!" I exclaimed gaining all the attention.

"Do you think they'll believe us?" The director asked shaking his head.

"They might so why not try it first?" Mingyu said.

-

They finally came to an agreement and by evening both our companies are going to release statements officialy on this matter.

All this while, Wonwoo was just sketching something on his book without speaking a single word.

*sigh* He really did change a lot. He was never this quiet. I mean he was but he still was playful and energetic.

I miss the past him.