"Hey!!! Can I borrow your wings so I can fly!? That would be so awesome!!"

"W-WHAT DO YOU MEAN BORROW!?!? M-MORON DON'T RIP---...!!!"

Luffy tried to rip his wings with a sparkling smile, "A-ARE YOU AN IDIOT!! S-STOP THAT INSTANT!! STOP!!! S-S-STOP!!---- STO----!!.." the demon got smack into the huge rock of mountain, falling on the ground, he got knock out when he accidentally hit himself and bump to the rock of the mountain.

Not knowing, Bepo kept following were Luffy was in panic in his whole entire body.

And for Luffy on the other hand, grab a scissors on his pocket, "Yosh!! Sorry!! But I have to borrow your wings!! It's pretty cool if I have wings!!!" He started to cut the demon's wings with scissors, his scissors got broken since the wings had bones. Luffy sighed disappointedly. "So boring.." Then something caught Luffy's attention that made him more exciting.

He saw Demons with Knight Armors.

"KNIGHT ARMORS!!! I WANT ONE!!!!!"

Luffy rushed like lightning, and then back to Bepo.

"L-Luffy.. wait.. hahhh... Hahhh.. y-your too fast.. I-I can't run anymore..."

Inhaling and exhaling, panting so heavily, just chasing Luffy is making him more exhausted than fighting Demons. It feels like he needs to watch a very enthusiastic kid 24/7. As he felt like he was going to faint. His eyes saw Luffy again, with a rush like lightning.

"L-Luffy! Wait up!!!"

Back to Luffy.

"Can I borrow your armor!?"

"Fucking move it brat!!!"

Luffy pouts and runs to the next demon. Asking the same question.

"Can I borrow your armor!? Please!!"

Got rejected, then ran to another random demon.

"Can I please borrow your knight armor!!? It's just so awesome and so cool!!!"

And then again, got pushed away, he was in the middle of the war and yet he is so enthusiastic.

"CAN I PLEASE BORROW AN ARMOR!!?!? JUST ONE TIME!! I WANNA WEAR ONE!!!!"

Luffy finally roared, stumping again and again and wanted the armor so badly. He got rejected and got pushed by other knights, got shove away by Demons, fighting each other.

"I WANT AN ARMOR!!!"

Then he saw a dead body, with a demon knight, with a golden armor, "ARMOR!!!" Luffy rushed to it, as he was going to have it, and gave it a disgust look. "Ew.. no, it stinks.." Luffy pinching his nose, he sighed.

Luffy only borrows an armor hat and puts it on, "Nice!!~ Ooh!! A sword!!! Awesome!!!!!" Luffy's eyes sparkle, and grab the sword, one thing is, he tried to carry it. "Why is this so heavy!!?" He perfectly carries it.

"Now I'm a knight!! Ahahahaha!!! Prepare for my Knight power!!--.. wait.. Knights should have a cape!! Cape!!! I need a cape!!!"

And back to Bepo.

"W-WATCH OUT LUFFY!! THERE'S GONNA BE A DEMON FALLING ON TOP OF YOU!!!" Bepo panicked once more, as he rushed to him.

The falling Demon, and Luffy starts to look for a cape, and ends up stepping to the left side with one step, and Bepo was closer to him, the Demon ended up falling to Bepo instead of him.

𝑫𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈~ 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑴𝒆 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒓~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें