Chapter 1 - Hot topic and target-?

Nobody/3rd person pov:

The alarm of Denki's phone blasting electric love by Børns is all he had heard when he woke up.

The blonde boy had fallen out of his bed with a big thud, due to the loud music that was coming out of the device. He moved his hands around his bed while sitting on his floor, looking for the object that was making the noise, once he had finally found it he shut off the alarm and looked at the time. "Shit-!" Denki dropped his phone on his bed and jumped up, grabbing the nearest clothes and quickly throwing them on.

"I'm late! For my first day! So much for great first impressions." The blonde boy put his hair up in a ponytail leaving just the front part with his black lightning bolt on it out as he grabbed his phone, house keys and a jacket. He put his shoes on as he walked outside his small white apartment.

The cafe Kaminari worked at was just down the road, so he just ran down the street in a panic trying his best not to bump into any people on his way.

Once Denki had reached the small coffee shop he stopped just outside and bent over, putting his hands on his knees and catching his breath. As soon as the blonde had caught his breath he stood up straight and fixed his hair, which had been messed up due to him running. Denki walked inside and greeted his coworkers and some of his friends who had also managed to get jobs at the small coffee shop, "Nice outfit choice Kams," a pink girl with yellow horns and dark eyes said while giggling. Denki hadn't checked what clothes he had put on because of the rush he was in, but now his friend had been laughing about it so he looked down at his clothes.

He was wearing a hello kitty shirt with baggy black, ripped jeans and his iconic yellow hightop converse, he also had a thin gold chain with a golden lightning bolt pendant/charm? on it and an assortment of bracelets and wristbands on each of his arms. "Yeah, Uhm- A mix between, hot topic and the target kids section?" a tall male with black hair said looking at Denki just as confused at the blonde boys outfit as the pink girl was.

"Shut it Hanta. It's not my fault" the shorter boy said and crossed his arms over his chest and looked away dramatically, "Alright guys leave poor Denki alone before he chucks a fit" a even taller redhead said while he was cleaning some of the tables around the coffee shop. The pink girl walked over to the boy with black hair "Come on Sero- Back to washing dishes for you and taking people's orders for me" she said aggressively pulling him by the arm "Ughhhhhh but Minaaaa dishes are so boringgggg!" Denki followed Mina behind the counter.

A.n
Helloooo-! I hoped you enjoyed reading this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it. I'll try to update as soon as possible but for now this is all I have! :)

Hugs and affection
-Kami & Felix <3