Trouble

(1 week later)

Chiyuniya is afraid to see Nenno because of what she says to him.

"Hey Chiyuniya don't be afraid, it's ok, you're not feeling well that day. "Shitaru said while patting her head and Chiyuniya Speaks" hey shitaru so do you why I want you to be my friend,it's because I like when your patting my head, what will you do if Nenno Pat my head and I don't want to be your friend anymore?"and Shitaru cries"you don't want to be my friend anymore? Why? " then Chiyuniya says"see what if we're in a relationship and Nenno leaves me,I'm going to cry too, well yes I have feelings for him and I don't know if he likes me too but.. " and Shitaru says"but you don't liked him! , you loved him! , well it's your choice"Shitaru leaves while crying.

*The bell rings
/Science class/

The teacher's POV
"Okay class were having an experiment today, Group yourself to 4"

Then the door opened and they saw a new girl, her name is Jea

(Recaps)
Jea is 15 years old and she is Nenno's childhood crush

Writers POV
Well I hope Nenno doesn't like her anymore do you know why? First she is very evil, is she saw Nenno is with a girl she will throw a paper from the girl. Second she is baby talking, acting cute, Third SHE IS VERY ANNOYING┌(˵༎ຶل͟༎ຶ˵)┐
She's always saying
•"Hey do you see a butterfly?No? Look at my beautiful face, well now you see a butterfly"
•"Hey Say view when I'm done talking ok wait, Hey look I love /Classmate says "view" "I love you too"

Back to the story

She opened the door and said"hi everyone I'm your new classmate and my name is Jea Cute and I'm 15years old and it's so nice to meet you everyone(●'◡'●)ノ"and Nenno call her, me and Shitaru "ok you guys are my members, and Jea it's nice to meet you"
And then Shitaru cough gently "Bad luck today huh"

"Well I guess and I don't know how to use this thing,can you teach me how to do this Nenno?"Jea cutely said " Well can I leave on this group?! "Chiyuniya and Shitaru said