"Will do!" Enid beamed widely.

I nearly smiled but held back. Rather, I nodded and left Thing and Enid to take over the washroom for a small amount of time. After I finished getting ready, I left the bathroom and caught Enid painting Thing's nails. She used white and black nail polish for the dismembered hand. He seemed pleased so far with the looks of his fingernails.

Without intruding, I retired from my room and traveled downstairs. As I almost reached the bottom of the stairs, I heard two people laughing maniacally in the living room. It turned out to be my kooky parents. I set foot in the sitting room where my mother and father sat jointly on the loveseat.

"There's my little viper! How did you sleep? Is Enid finally sleeping in the same bed with you?" My father asked eagerly.

"You don't have the right to ask me what has occurred between Enid and I. What she and I do behind closed doors will remain hidden," I had a piercing look.

"Your mother and I are not like that," the groomed man mentioned.

"That's entirely noticeable. Since we are centered on love affairs, I have a primary concern I shall speak to you both about," I seated myself on another loveseat near my family.

"What is it, my woeful child?" My mother's tone sounded caring.

"How can I develop a high standard relationship with Enid? I cannot comprehend how to show her I'm taking a liking to her," I expounded my issue.

"Well... there are some important key points to build a blossoming relationship with Enid. One is communication. Don't be afraid to tell her about your needs or feelings, and never move on from an argument without resolving it together. Two are gifts. Giving presents she enjoys will show her that you're paying attention to her interests and likes," my father elaborated.

"Is it possible to give Enid a different gift she has not mentioned?" I needed more information.

"As long as you know in your heart that she'll love it, yes. Now, three is to compliment her. Don't overdo it. Four is to insert physical touch. You can tell Enid is extremely touchy. You're the opposite of her so I have no clue how you'll pull this one off."

"I've done it before," I blurted out without waiting a second.

"You have?!" My parents exclaimed in sync.

I was taken by surprise from their outburst, however I continued, "Yes. What's wrong with my answer?"

"Nothing at all darling. It's just that you're never into physical contact. We're swell to hear our eerie daughter is evolving, right Gomez?" My mother quirked her lips as she glanced down at my father.

"Right mia bella. The final thing for a healthy relationship is to go on dates. Anything can be a date as long as you two enjoy it. Now that's all the advice I can give you my storm cloud. Don't hesitate to ask for help because your mother and I have enough experience to be relationship counselors," my male parent provided support.

"I had plenty of help. Our discussion is over. I can't have Enid eavesdropping on us."

"Good thinking Wednesday. Before you leave, you might want to tell the others breakfast is ready. Your father and I made cinnamon tea with hazelnut filled croissants and jelly filled donuts," my towering mother declared.

"Okay," I uttered, leaving the living room.

I marched back to my bedroom hurriedly, assuming the blonde was outside of my room. Luckily, that's not the case. Enid was no longer coloring Thing's fingernails but her own. With her phone, music played while Thing danced to the ear aching sound. I listened to her humming the song as she concentrated painting her expanded, bright-colored claws.