🤎A break, A new life(66)🤎

Start from the beginning

I forwarded my hand which he grabbed eyeing at me and slided into the bathtub. Splashing some water at me, he held both my wrists in his hand. I giggled as his hand slowly slided from my hand to my exposed skin sending ticklish feelings through my body. He pulled me closer by my waist and captured my lips. My hands found their ways on his bare chest as I slowly rubbed myself against his growing erection relishing the feeling of desire growing through my body. He kissed me quite aggressively and quickly backed me up against the tub. I intentionally bite down on his lip earning while sensually rubbing his chest with my another arm. An animalistic groan from him came out as I tugged on his hair kissing him back with same passion. The soft moans and groans coming out of his mouth along with the sound of our bodies smashing against each other and the water splashing everywhere awakened all the sinful things inside me.

"Trust me, you have no idea what you do to me." He whispered pulling away from the rough kiss. My eyes were fully focused on his lips at this moment. I again pulled him by his neck slamming our lips together in another heated kiss. His hands kept running up and down the full length of my body while I roamed my hand on his back. After breaking the kiss, his lips found their own accord trailing from my jawline to my neck. He placed sloppy kisses all over my neck making my body hot and bothered.

"Baby" I moaned as he bite down on my neck and sucked on the spot.

"Angel, should we continue here or in the bedroom?" He asked panting for air after he pulled away. With his wet curls falling over his forhead and him being entirely wet with water drops, he looked hotter. I reduced the space between us and let my tounge drift on his neck. His breath hitched and he grabbed my hairs as I kept trailing my tounge over his neck to his chest occasionally sucking, licking and biting in between kisses.

"What about both?" I asked when I pulled away.

"Exactly what I was expecting. Guess what, I want to kiss every inch of your body right now and ravish you until you scream my name to stop." I giggled in response as he again smashed his lips with me wrapping his arms around my neck.

****
After our tiring session which went for quite long time than my expectation, we both took another shower and lied down on the bed. Julie braught our supper as per our order and we dinned while watching a movie together. I wanted to spend one selfish day with him before putting my plan in execution. And I was glad that I had been able to spend every moments perfectly with him before our small vacation. After that, we laid down on the bed together with him holding me by my waist and my head resting on his chest while he kept drawing circles over my stomach.

"Sumedh " I whispered slowly seeing his eyes almost closing to sleep. He hummed in response.

"If I ever want to be selfish to follow what my heart says, will you support me?" I asked, feeling the burden of guilt on my shoulder getting heavier with times. I felt the need to know about his point of view so that I could at least be sure that I was not completely wrong.

"It's not being selfish. Any person should prioritize himself and must learn to love himself over anyone. If someone can't discover himself properly, he can never learn to understand others. And in this process, if you have to be selfish then you better be it because at the end, it's you who will matter." He replied still keeping his eyes closed. His answer filled me with more determination and it certainly lessened the guilt I had been feeling right now. It was clear that he would understand my situation then.

"From when did you become so philosophical? Isn't it my charecter trait?" I chuckled , my one hand caressing on his chest.

"I guess, I have learnt it from you." He said opening his eyes and sending a half smirk in my direction. I lightly slapped on his side and pouted at him.