“How can that be possible?!” Bai Hu roared, his face anxious as he said, “Master definitely won’t allow you to marry another person, you are Master’s...”

Under Hexi’s cold gaze he automatically fell silent, even retreating back two steps due to fear.

Bai Hu’s heart was full of grief. Obviously he is an expert on Gold Core stage, yet why when he confronts Miss Nalan who lacks a cultivation base, does he always feel that his imposing manner means nothing to her. Instead, he would even be filled with a slight trace of fear!

Hexi ordered Xiao Li to pack the food for Bai Hu, then coldly snorted as she said, “Whoever I marry, it’s up to me to choose. People who disappear without a trace, neglecting to inform me beforehand, what qualifications do they have to control my decisions?”

Chapter 107 – I’ll Go Back With You

As soon as she finished speaking, instead of letting Bai Hu continue stammering as he thought of what he could say, he was ruthlessly driven out of the courtyard.

After dealing with Qin Lu and sending Bai Hu away, Hexi didn’t immediately return to her room. Rather, she chose to continue sitting in the yard, calmly waiting.

An hour later, as expected, someone came to visit this remote courtyard. It was Nalan Manor’s Butler, Wang Zhong.

From his appearance, it seemed that Wang Zhong was no more than a simple and honest middle aged man, possibly somewhere between thirty to forty years old. With thick eyebrows framing big eyes, it would be easy to think that he was unsophisticated judging by what he was wearing. In reality though, his cultivation base is the highest amongst the slaves in Nalan Manor. He had already reached the peak of the Foundation Establishment stage, and soon, he would be able to breakthrough to the Meridians stage.

As he walked over, his gaze swept over the pool of blood on the ground, his eyebrows wrinkling slightly.

In the courtyard there still remained the aura of an expert, an expert far higher than himself, causing fear to rise within Wang Zhong.

While he was looking around, his gaze finally landed on Hexi who was still leisurely drinking tea, and the suspicion in his eyes became more pronounced.

This is that legendary incompetent and cowardly Third Miss of Nalan Manor who was judged as trash and driven away? Yet seeing her appearance now, although she was malnourished and sickly, without a trace of spiritual power, the expression in her eyes was radiant. Where does she resemble a weak and cowardly person?

Could it be said that because there’s an expert who’s supporting this Third Miss from behind the scenes, that she was able to be so arrogant? Even Qin Lu had suffered under her evil scheme.

Humph! She really has an exaggerated opinion of her abilities for a young girl. Did she think that just because she had managed to find a patron that she would be able to confront Nalan Manor? This being said, it’s only an ordinary person who would be taken advantage of!

Wang Zhong’s heart was full of disdain, but on the surface he acted respectful, “This old slave has come carrying Madam’s order. Third Miss, please return back to the Manor.”

Hexi placed the cup of tea down, lightly laughing, “If I don’t return?”

Wang Zhong’s eyes narrowed, and without any warning, severe power was suddenly flowing from his body.

The power pressure belonged to a high level martial artist, causing the complexions of Zhangsan, Xi Jia, and the others who were originally guarding Hexi, to change. Some of them with a relatively weak cultivation base even felt their knees turn soft as they fell to the ground with a thump.