"No. No, you-- you guys have that promise, right? When one dies, the others don't look. It's okay if you keep the promise." Larissa tells him.

"She's not." Sam says, looking at his sleeping sister.

"I know she loves Dean... and Ophelia. But I think her main focus is Jacob. And I don't think they've ever made that promise to each other." Larissa says. "Look, if you want to look for them and you want to hunt, I am 100% with you. If you want to become a normal person with a normal family and a normal life, I am 100% with you."

"Really?" Sam asks.

"Really." Larissa nods. She pecks him on the lips.

"I don't want to keep hunting. I don't want Libby to lose anybody lose. Not like this." Sam quietly says. "She-- I need to focus on her. She's never been this bad."

"She actually has." Larissa argues. Sam gives her a confused look. "When you died. Or when we thought you were dead for a year. She was... somehow worse." Sam quietly sighs, wincing as he thinks of his daughter's pain.

"So you're good with not hunting?" Sam asks.

"Wherever you go, I go." Larissa states.

"I love you." Sam whispers.

"I love you, too." Larissa softly smiles. She gently kisses him before resting her head on his shoulder. "What about Nat?"

"She's a grown adult. I can't really make her do anything. I just have to keep in touch and hope she doesn't drive herself into the ground with this." Sam says.

+++

The three are getting ready to leave, leaving Natalie and the twins at the cabin.

"I want you to call me at least sometimes. And I don't mean once a year sometimes, just-- just let me know you're okay. Or alive, at least." Sam begs his sister.

"Yeah, okay, mom." Natalie quips.

"Nat, are you sure--"

"Sam, I am finding my husband. And Dean and Oph." Natalie states. "You can't stop me."

"I know." Sam softly says. "But seriously, call me. I will hunt you down."

"Thought it was a no more hunting life." Natalie says.

"You know what I mean." Sam says. "Call me if you need me. Or just want me. I'll be here as soon as possible."

"Okay." Natalie nods.

"I love you." Sam tells her. Natalie sighs, feeling some of her inner rage disappear for a moment.

"I love you, too." She quietly says. Sam kisses her on the forehead and gives her a reassuring smile.

Larissa hugs Natalie, rubbing her back.

"If you don't call us when you need to or to let us know you're alive, I'll shoot you." Larissa quietly warns. Natalie lets out a weak laugh.

"I believe that." Natalie mutters.

Natalie walks over to Libby and kneels in front of her.

"Hey, you." Natalie gently says. "You take care of yourself, okay? Eat." She tells her niece, knowing her issues with it in these times. "I mean it, Elizabeth." Libby just nods a little. Natalie kisses her on the head. "I love you." Libby nods again before going outside.

+++

The three are in a motel room and Larissa is trying to find something semi interesting on the TV. Sam is sitting at the table and reading a newspaper. Libby walks out of the bathroom after getting in pajamas after her shower. She has her hairbrush in hand and her hair's damp. She walks over to Sam and holds the hairbrush out to him.