Good thing she was only wearing a dress with her thong.

"Son of a bitch," she hisses. I slap her ass.

"Time to go jail now, sweet stuff," I smirked, grabbing her robe and putting it over her.

"I'm going to clean this off, as much as I hate that," I tell her, grabbing a wipe from the dresser to our right, and cleaning her off.

- DIANA'S POV -

I'm throughly disappointed; I thought he would fuck better.

I've got just what I needed.

He's going to be exposed to the world.

"A cop raped a criminal in her own home."

He's going to regret ever laying hands on me and trying to end me.

Clarke will have fun killing him.

I should be an actress; I did quite well there.

- CLARKE'S POV -

"Don't worry, that video will be sent right to Jennifer," Anastasia says.

I'm going to have fun cutting his dick off.

He's going to go right to hell, and when I meet him down there, I'll cut it off again.

"Clarke, calm down. He's just fucked up his own life," Elle says.

I look at Blade.

He nods his head and leaves.

He's going to go set up Ricardo's death warehouse.

I'll be the last face he'll see before he goes to bed.

"Elle call the lawyer; we'll meet you at the station." I tell her, Alec follows me as we run down the steps.

They should have already arrived.

- DIANA'S POV -

I sit in the interrogation room.

It's fucking cold, and they don't give me a fucking jacket.

The door opens, and Vin walks in.

He smiles at me as he closes the door.

"Fuck Ana, you sure as hell prepared for this," he smirked, and I nodded my head.

"Oh, you know me. No one can try and bring me down and not get karma." I say, the door opens again.

Ricardo walks in.

Vin's eyes turn dark, and I know he's fighting himself not to kill Ricardo himself.

"Who are you?" Ricardo asks, and Vin stands up and side-eyes Ricardo.

"Vincenzo Romano, the Ferraris Family Lawyer, and the Motherfucker Who Will Make Your Life Hell!" He spits, standing beside me.

Vin takes his suit jacket off and gives it to me.

"Don't say a word," he warns me.

I nod my head.

"So, we've got many charges to place on you, Diana Ferrari," Ricardo says, sitting down in front of me.

The lady detective stands near the door, looking at me.

"Oh, yeah, and what's that?" I ask, leaning forward.

"Murder charges, connections with mafia members, vandalism," he pauses, "the list goes on," he says.

"May I see the evidence?" Vin asks, sitting beside me.

"This is only a picture of Diana sitting on a park bench," Vin says, "and that's all you've got?" Vin asks, throwing the picture back at Ricardo.

For an FBI agent, you'd think he'd be smarter.

"You have nothing on my client, no solid evidence, no leads." nada. "Nothing," Vin says, leaning in closer.

"But you wanna know what you got?" Vin smirks. "A ticket to federal prison and a big fat lawsuit," Vin says, placing the paper in front of Ricardo.

"Rape!" He yells, standing up.

I chuckle, "What I never gave you consent for, you raped me, in my own house," I say, pushing back my chair and standing up.

"You lost again, Ricardo Villamontes; your head is so far up your ass you can't even get actual evidence to back up your claim," I say. Vin leads the way.

"You can't just take her!" Ricardo yells, grabbing my arm.

Vin pushes him back.

"Somebody might be getting their eye socket popped out, so I suggest you let go of Diana, please," Vin says, pulling me back.

"Excuse us," he says, and we walk out of the room.

"I swear if I see him again. I will fucking dump his body in some fucking acid before Clarke gets to him," Vin says, leading me out to the SUV.

"Thank God, I'm going to kill him." Clarke walks in closer; he holds me close.

I breathe in this scent.

"Did he hurt you?" He asks, cupping my face.

"No, no, I'm fine, Clarke. I wanna see the kids," I tell him, and he nods his head.

"Let's go," he says, opening the car door.

"We'll meet you at the house, Vincenzo," Clarke says as he closes my door.

Hell is being brought personally to Ricardo.