I leave him on the bed, waking to the bathroom to grab a condom. When I come back into the room, I can only admire the sight.

He sits on the edge of the bed, leaning on his arms with his legs crossed and his hoodie revealing a bit of his chest and neck as it hangs off his shoulder. I can only stare. He looks heavenly, his lips red and plump and his drawing eyes.

They fall to the condom. He raises a brow, "A condom?" He smirks.

I look to it, then him. "I want to be safe."

"You want to be safe?" He lets out an attractive chuckle. "When has that ever stopped you from going raw on me?" He tilts his head.

I start to smirk. "You enjoy it raw, don't you?"

"I love it."

I throw the condom aside. I can't hold off any longer, as I make my way to him. I push him back on the bed and he lets out a laugh, as I crawl on top of him.

I lower my head to kiss his lips, making him let out a small whimper as his hands cup my cheeks.

"Mm." I bring my hand up, slowly unzipping his jacket as I move my tongue around his mouth.

The hoodie falls off him, his front fully exposed to me. I run my hand down his abs, before playing with his nipple. He moans into the kiss, his back arching a little bit.

I pull away from the kiss, pushing his hips back down onto the bed. I look at how beautiful he looks under me, breathing heavily and a mess. I can only smirk.

"You're like heaven." I say under my breath, before lowering my head to kiss his neck.

"Mmhmm~" He lets out a moan, his hand going to my hair. I nibble at his skin, leaving marks as I move down. I leave a hickey at his collar bone, smirking as I move down.

I brush my tongue over his nipple, "Ah-" he flinches.

I quickly kiss it, leaving kisses all over his chest afterwards. I get an idea, something I've been wanting to do for a while. I get excited myself.

I start to leave kisses all the way down his chest, as I make my way down to his hard dick. I think he realizes where I'm going with this, because his breath quickens as he watches me go down. I keep my eyes on his as I move.

I stop at his clothed dick, looking back up to him as I sit up. "Can I strip you?" I ask, softly.

"Please.. I want you to touch me already." He says in a whiny tone.

I smirk. "You're needy."

He just lets out a breath, shutting up. I chuckle. I bring my hand up to the waistband of his sweatpants, slowly starting to pull them down. He raises his hips so I could slide them off, his boxers going with them.

His dick springs up. "Ah-" he says, and I look at him.

"Hmm?" I ask, lowering myself back down.

My eyes go to it, and back to him. He lets out a huff. "Minho, please. I need- Ahh~"

I ignore his words, using my mouth to tease his tip. I kitten lick it a few times, before taking only his tip in my mouth.