Evaluating

Yugo teleported into Dally's room through a window. "I don't think you were involved, so we get to hand out for today because I'm bored!" Yugo called, and Dally got up, groaning. It reminded him of the ghouls Vampiro made, and it made him laugh.
"Get up sleepy head, I'm making breakfast. Come down in ten, it'll be ready." Dally's mouth watered, but he didn't get up from his bed. "Ookey." the knight grumbled, and with that, the boy left with a giant smile, hatless.

The small boy knew that Dally was too delirious to actually remember this, as the stubborn teen hadn't even opened his eyes. Sure, the ginger had matured immensely, but even then, he still had his childish moments that took Yugo back.
With that, he started up food, blue hat on the counter. He stared at it for a good while as the morning broth cooked, but he eventually decided against it, as it was too unhealthy to hide stuff from his friends, even if he wanted to.

In a matter of seconds after the food was finished (the smell of stew wafting through the air), Dally, who was wrapped head to toe in blankets, rolled down the stairs, Rubilax entangled in his puffed up, orange hair.
(Note that I do this every morning, but I don't roll down because that would be extremely painful considering my stairs are REALLY steep and there is a gate at the bottom)
He set the soup on the table, and Dally pounced. It took only a minute or two to finish- and eventually, he looked back up at Yugo. "Nice wings- wait! Wings?!" he started, but only realized halfway through his sentence what he was really witnessing.

Yugo nodded shyly, reaching for his hat near the stove, "Yeah. Thought you might as well know. I'm slowly showing each of you separately, then I'll show all of you at once later when you all know. Don't tell anyone until I'm ready, okay?"
Dally's head was nodding up and down vigorously, and the small teen laughed at the older. The knight continued to slurp down his soup, occasionally offering Rubilax some. Dally almost seemed calm and tranquil. Like a quiet, responsible adult with two kids- maybe even three. (Foreshadowing??!??!)

Yugo had to stifle a snigger at the thought, and he watched as the blanket fell to the ginger's shoulders, revealing some funky green colored pajamas with something on them, which he had to use his hand to cover his mouth to prevent any sort of laughter- anything at all, wouldn't come out.
"Nice overnight clothes?" Yugo complemented, but it sounded more like a question. Percy didn't seem to realize, and he continued to slurp everything down. "Amalia said you freaked out yesterday." he points out, snapping the blonde from his daze. "O-oh..."

"Listen, I'm not completely dumb. I can tell she saw as you reacted in a way you didn't mean to."
"Y-yeah..."
"Figures.... Listen Yugo, you have been with us for almost (however long now). You can trust us."
"I know. It's not that. I'm just not used to showing them at all... They're considered an abnormality."
"And?"
"And what? I did what anyone would do. Don't expect me to go and apologize to Amalia anyways- her reaction was a little frantic."
"Like mine wasn't."
"Well YEAH, but that's just how you are."
"Rude!"
"Eh, whatever. I made you soup."
"Touché." (True)
"Only you, Ruel, my dad, all the eliatropes, Adamai, and Amalia know."
"So, I wasn't first?"
"No?"
"Ouch."
"Sorry Dally!"
"It's probably to be expected."
"What's that supposed to mean?!"

Their playful banter filled the streets as they explored around, Dally telling stories about his old town and the people that lived there. He often talked about his mother, and how his father was usually away.
From when his mother had sent him off to train, up to today, he remembered it all. Of course, he had forgotten a few things, but the details weren't too important. All he knew was that it led him down this path: The path of a knight. That alone made him happy.

Yugo didn't know what else to say.
He never really heard about everyone's pasts before they met, so this came as a shock to him.

"What did Amalia freak out about?" Dally asked, and Yugo huffed, "I told you she knows, didn't I?" he nodded, still acting dumb. It took him a moment or two to realize what the boy had said, but when he did, he turned to the blonde.
"Oh." they both shared a long, hearty laugh, exchanging their funniest Amalia stories. "Amalia likes you Yugo." Dally points out. "I know." the latter replies. "Why do you ignore her then?" the ginger presses and Yugo groans, "I never felt any attraction towards her, and if I did, then I wouldn't be calling her a brat now." Rubilax was laughing, but Dally shushed him.

The knight's eyebrows rose slightly, and Yugo scoffed,
"I mean, I love her in a friend like way, but she needs to know when to act responsibly. I have risked my life countless times for the brotherhood, and all she does is whine. I'm not being mean, but I'm saying that if she hears this, she might want to take into consideration of what she has done. I don't hate her, but I want her to look from my point of view."

He had felt her wakfu from a few feet away. Amalia watched as Yugo shot her a glance. A warning. She shivered and left. Yugo and Dally continued to talk, go to restaurants, and have a good time, while Amalia was in her room, eyes closed, trying to remember the past events.
It was true, she had never once really saved anyone unless she was asked to. No noble deeds like Yugo- nothing. She thought back to the shopping times, or that one time when she threatened to jump of the boat. She really was bratty she seemed to realize, stuffing her head in a pillow to cry.

She felt a hand on her back, and a warm, bluish glow from behind her. She didn't dare look at the figure, knowing who it was. "All I said was that I wanted you to be more considerate, not cry out of sorrow. Nobody blames you."
He lamented, and with that, Yugo was in Amalia's arms. She was crushing him, but he didn't say a thing, not wanting to ruin the moment. Amalia's face was buried in his hair, just between his wings.

"Where's Dally?" She asked, and Yugo explained, "I finished off my conversation with him, and I warped to you. Nothing more, nothing less." Amalia let go and Yugo jumped off her bed, panting. "Watch your grip..." He mutters, and she laughs, "You're too pure. You couldn't even tell me to let go." He shrugs, "I like it when people mess with my hair. That was close enough to satisfy me."

Amalia gasps and rushes to her bathroom, bringing her softest hairbrush, and a few hair ties. Yugo's eyes lit up, and he cheered. He sat down on the bed, Amalia behind him, brushing the hair, to which she was surprised because there wasn't a single knot and as far as she knew, Yugo didn't own any hairbrushes.
How was his hair so tame when it was stuffed under a sweaty hat all day? "The moisture keeps my hair nice." Yugo says, catching Amalia's attention. He had guessed what she was thinking. She then asked, "Where is your hat anyway?"

"I left it in my room with Adamai." he replies, and Amalia continues with the hair. Every time Amalia neared Yugo's head, his wings grew warm, and relaxed.
She took this as a good sign. Eventually, when she talked, he didn't respond, and she squealed silently when she saw that the Eliatrope had fallen asleep sitting.

She managed to get Adamai and take him back to his room. Ava walked in on hatless Yugo. "So that's what he was hiding?" a nod was received.
"Cool." It was by far the best verbal reaction, and Yugo hadn't even been awake for it.