BONUS

✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆

✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆

ANGEL AND RUBEN have still been dating after 11 years. they are now 26 and living in hawaii.

everyone was still in contact with eachother and visited each other from time to time, since plane tickets were expensive.

ray was currently a famous skater and even wrote some songs, he skated around the world and even went to europe one time. he was extremely well known and got many scholarships later on in life. ray also got a girlfriend, and was thinking about marring her soon.

fuckshit stopped drinking.all the time, he got high and drunk occasionally and if he did his girlfriend watched him. he was also a famous skater, he also received many scholarships and traveled around the world.

fourth grade is still skating, he's also quite popular. he followed his dreams and created a movie about the group, just a fun movie. it went viral and everyone loved it. he also got a girlfriend but he married her 2 years ago. he's hoping for a kid soon.

stevies graduation was last year. it made everyone feel old. everyone went and celebrated with him. stevie's a well known skater as well, receiving many scholarships as well and he traveled the world quite a bit.

angel moved to hawaii and followed her dreams, she surfed almost everyday, swam with dolphins a couple times and she was living her best life. she got extremely tan and her hair curled a lot more.

ruben also moved to hawaii with angel, he was also a well known or famous skater, he had scholarships and traveled the world before moving with angel. he skated almost everyday, learned how to surf and swam with dolphins as well. even a shark which made him not go into the ocean for a week.

angel and ruben actually broke up on their fifth year anniversary. they got into a stupid argument but got back together a week later, soulmates.

ruben was planning on marrying the girl, he just didn't know how.

✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆

"ruben!" angel yelled as she put on her skin tight light blue dress that complimented her skin, heading towards the bathroom as she curled her hair.

it was ruben and angels 12th year anniversary, they were going on a date, before sunset so they could go to the beach and watch it together

"yes, baby?" ruben asked as he brushed his hair with a comb "do i need to be this fancy?" she asked as she curled the last few sections

"up to you, i was gonna ask you to skate after like old times" he said as he applied cologne "okay, i'm gonna change then" she spoke as she finished her hair