10

✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆

✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆

MANY PEOPLE WERE invited to the back of motors. it was a hot day out, angel wore a red crop top and paired it with blue jean shorts, and she left her wavy hair down.

a lot of people arrived a long time ago, but angel decided to come later so she could get extra sleep. she looked over at ruben who was glaring at stevie. she sighed before walking over to him. "stop looking at him like that all the time" she told her boyfriend "he is always in the way I can't stand it" he replied glaring at stevie who was skating.

"he is just trying to fit in, be the brother he may not have" she told him as ruben rolled his eyes "if you came over here just to yell at me to be nice you can leave." he told the girl inhaling his cigarette, "you can be real annoying sometimes" she replied as she shook her head getting up, walking away.

"hey, sunburn, let me see that" ray said as stevie took a sip handing him the bottle "hey, you good" he said setting the drink down. angel noticed how the boy started to drink and smoke a lot more since he first hung out with them. she didn't want his young life to go down hill.

she took a seat next to fourth grade who was by himself, he smiled at the girl as she smiled back. "I've been filming a movie" he said quietly taking a glance at her before turning to his camera. she smiled "no way! how is it going?" she asked excitedly, she knew he would have something to show sooner or later.

"its in a process, it should be done soon. I just wanna get some more stuff. your a big star in it" he said laughing a little "I wanna be the first to see it. I know you'll make it big one day" she said smiling at him. before hearing ray speak.

"oh, shit. what's up, fuckshit?" ray asked his best friend, you can tell fuckshit was drunk. angel frowned. fuckshit laughs "you good?" ray asked fuckshit making fuckshit laugh even more then he started dabbing up one of the pros but touched the other pros hair which made ray extremely embarrassed"what the fuck?" ray said and fuckshit continues laughing.

"holy shit" fuckshit said, ray got up dabbing fuckshit "hey" fuckshit said happily "hey" ray said plainly "go chill somewhere else, bro. just for a little bit" ray said then sat down "okay" fuckshit said kind sad then started walking away with his smile fading.

"I'm really sorry about my friend. he's cool, but he gets drunk, he's a fucking idiot" ray apologized "don't even trip. fuck it" the guy with the slick back said "dude, he touched my hair, though" the dark skin one said "yea, that was weird as fuck" the one with the slick back said.

"i'm really sorry like, um... but, yeah, like, we just. we really like talking shit to... fuck... fuck um.... i'm really sorry" ray apologized again "fuck it, it's all good" the slick back said "i'm kind of, like, tripping right now" ray explained.

"think i should go introduce myself" fourth grade asked, angel shook her head "not right now" she replied giving the boy an apologetic smile as stevie also said "no" looking ahead.

as a crowd formed between two people, angel and everyone got up pushing there way through. she gasped as she noticed who the fight was between,

authors note:

authors note:

lol cliff hanger. 2 more chapters left 

sunsets will start after but will prob have slow chapters

most def finishing this today

short chapter

665 words