"Have you seen Billy?"

Flashbacks to her dreams came back to her mind—Billy holding an unconscious Heather, tying her up and allowing that monster to do whatever the hell in had done to her—but then again, that was just a dream, "Last time I actually saw him was when I picked Max up from her house a few days ago.  Why?"

"Max was wondering." Eleven replied, before speaking to who Carla assumed was the Mayfield girl, her voice coming through the phone anyway. "She said that the last time she actually saw him was when she picked you up."  The girl was quiet for a moment before replying back with another question, "Max asks what you mean by 'actually'"

"Well, uh, I had a dream last night and he was in it, that's all." the Wheeler replied.

"Was he acting weird in your dream?"

"I mean, yes? But that was just a dream—why do you need this info?" Carla's eyes narrowed as the Hopper girl went quiet again, filling in Max with the Wheeler's words, "Is Billy acting weird towards you guys or something?"

"I had a sleepover with Max and I used my powers to find Billy and I saw something....off." 

"Like what?" the brunette was letting her curiosity get the better of her.

"He was on the floor talking to someone, and there was screaming and he saw me." Eleven explained to the older girl.

"That was, uh, what happened in my dream, too." Carla bit her lip, nails beginning to click against the counter once more. Was it possible that what happened in her dream wasn't entirely fake? That maybe....maybe something was wrong with Billy, and that Heather was hurt by that creature? The Wheeler didn't want to think about that possibility, "Did anything else happen, El?"

"Later." Eleven's voice came through, "I'll tell you later."

"Okay...." Carla trailed off, getting cut off by the girl on the other end before she could say anything else.

"Oh, what are happy screams?"

Eyes widened with both confusion and slight surprise, she replied, "Excuse me?"

"Happy screams."  Eleven repeated casually, "Max told me that when Billy is with girls, they make happy screams.  She said you'd know what they were."  

At those words, the Wheeler let out a small scoff, holding the phone away from her mouth so the girl wouldn't hear her, "Oh, that little shit-head."  Of course Max would say something like that whether, it was to avoid the question herself or just to make fun of the fact that Carla was involved with Steve.

So, with a small eye roll, Carla sighed, "You'll learn when you're older."

"I am older."

"I mean my age, El." the Wheeler girl replied, "I'm gonna get back to my shift, but I'll find you if I see Billy at all, okay?"

"Okay. Bye, Carla."

"Stay safe you two." she replied before setting the phone back down.  With the words Eleven had spoken about Billy, Carla couldn't help but get anxious.  Were her dreams more than just dreams? Had Billy captured Heather and let the monster—she didn't even want to think about what the monster had done to the innocent girl.

Luckily, Marissa's voice ended her train of thought, "Who was on the phone?"

"Oh, uh, just this kid I babysit." Carla shrugged, sending a small smile towards her boss, a smile that was more fake than genuine, "She just had a few questions. Do you need any help?"