loose lips ft. finn&vance

"AND IF YOU WANNA KILL YOURSELF, REMEMBER THAT I LOVE YOU"

HIIII NOT A SHIP BECAUSE NO BUT VINNEY AS BESTIES 4 LIFE AND BROTHERS CAUSE THEY ARE THE BEST BROTHERS THAT AREN'T CANON BUT WHATEVER😘💪💪💪💪

genre; angst, fluff

tws; failed suicide attempt, maybe more, a gun.

OKAY POOKIES LETS GO😍

----------------------------------------

SOMEONE/3RD POV

ITS FRIDAY JUNE 10TH, finneys birthday, he finally turned 16. Vance decided to throw a surprise for finney, and his other friends. but, finney has other plans in mind..

   ✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩

"LOOK, THE PRESENTS are all wrapped and we just need to get the cake outta the fridge." vance said, making orders more like tellin them.. "i know i know, you told us since the start of the WEEK vance." "shut the fuck up and lets get this done and have a fun time for his 16th b-day." bruce said while getting ahead of them. "this is gonna be a fat pain in the ass.. BRUCE WAIT UP." "YEAH BRUCE WAIT UP" the two boys said while running, "yall acting like you ran around the whole world." "well, YOU made us run because of your fat ass feet." robin said while out of breath. "its... true.." vance said following after. "HEEEEEYYYY!!!!! THATS RUUUDE!!" "can we just get going nooowe??" he said complaining. "wow, vance conplaining and whining? thats new." "just shut up and lets GOOO!" bruce said while already walking and the other teo following a little after.

       ╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

AS FINNEY STOOD there, thinking. thinking how he would do this. how it would go like, how will the others react? how will- "stop," he says it outloud, acting like someones in the room with him. "lets just, get through this. i dont have much time until the others get here." he stood up and walked to his desk to do something. he did those things, and took out a gun. he loaded the gun and pointed it at his head. "its now or never.." he said, he was abut to pull the trigger until-

. . .

"HAPPY BIRTH- what the fuck?!" vance said with widen eyes, surprised what hes witnessing. finn turned around, eyes wide and mouth slightly opened as he lowered the gun slowly to his side.

"shit."

"WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU ABOUT TO DO FINNEY?! AND ON YOURE FUCKING BIRTHDAY TO?!" vance screamed. he was on the verge of tears, his voice slightly cracked while he said it. he didnt want his one and only little brother to kill himself, he didnt want to die, get kidnapped, or anything that can cause him to get hurt or him to hurt himself. "yes.." he whispered, he didnt mean for it to come out for a whisper, but it did anyways.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING?! WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF FINNEY?! I THOUGHT YOU PROMISED ME YOU WOULDNT I JUST.. i thought you wouldnt break youre promise.. i cant loose you, i can never loose you, youre the only brother i have and got, i cant fucking bear to loose you finn, youre to special to me. i... i cant bear to loose- *hic* you.." he started sobbing. its rare for him to cry, finn stood there. frozen until he opened his mouth and said.

"im sorry." he crouched down to the man who was on the floor bawling his eyes out, he hugged him and said, "im sorry, im sorry im sorry im sorry im sorry im sorry im sorry im sorry im sorry im sorry im sorry im sorry im sorry im sorry im sorry im sorry im sorry im sorry im sorry im sorry im so fucking sorry vance.. so fucking sorry.." he said while he started to cry, vance hugged him while finn hugged back.

"promise me you'll never do this or even try to ever again?" vance said while wiping away his and finns tear stained cheeks.

"promise."

---------------------------------------------

i have to write on my laptop now so i dont have acess to emojis>:(((((

BUT I GOPE U ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!!