dark red -rinney

"stop it.." i whisper. "Stop what?" i get scared and jump up, frightened. "im starving. i need food." "well, i cant bring you anything. you'll have to wait." i wanted to do something, anything to him but.. who knows  what would happen if i did.. "If you weren't gonna feed me why'd you even come down here?!" "Just to look at you.." I stare at him in shock, 'Excuse me?' i thought. Was he kiddin'?! This man is a full on creep.. a full on pedophile.. "I just wanted to look at you..." after he said that, he closed the door.

-𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏-

He threw me on the dirty ass mattress. i was left with disgust, anger, sadness, and anything you could imagine. i can feel his hands all over my body.. i was so goddamn sore.. "i hate this.." i whisper, talking to absolutely NOONE. "I hate this so much.. fuck you.." i whisper again, he wouldn't hear me anyway. I started to cry, not cry. sob my fucking eyes out. i started crying so hard, i was pulling my hair, i started to see fucking ghosts. "Im losing it.." *RING RING* *RING RING* *RIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGG-* i pick up the phone, "What now." i groan. i obviously sound like i wasn't fucking bawling my eyes out and screaming until i lost my voice. "You said my name was bruce right?" Yeah.. this isnt gonna end well.

-𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑-

"YOU made me kill my brother." "I didnt i swear!" 'you did it all yourself!' i thought, he was SO fucking crazy man.. "Normally i  would use a knife, but you are special finney." i wanted to make sure i had everything but when i did, -SPLASH- axe to the head. i didnt kill him. i woke up to see.. vance,bruce,paperboy,griffin, and robin. All staring at me.. "DAMMIT!" i yell, i was so angry, at myself for not doing it. i was so so so, done. "Uhh welcome to the dead kids club blake." Vance says, chuckling a bit, "FINN!!" i hear my name behind me so i turn and see, robin! "ROBIN I-I MISSED YOU SO MUCH YOU ASSHOLE!" i say running up to him and hug him while he spins me around. "I MISSED YOU MORE FINN!" he laughs and starts crying while i start to cry aswell. It was so nice to finally see him again. but i thought of gwen... "i let her down rob.." i say while my voice is a soft tone, almost as a whisper for only Robin can hear. "who finney?" he says, taking his head out of the side of my neck. "gwen.." i say now starting to sob more. "shh... its okay finn, you can watch over her and haunt anybody who hurts her. plus, ill be there with you every step of the way." i start to calm down and i just look in his eyes then his lips.. I've had a crush on him for a little while, well, maybe for to long i guess. "finney? mi amor? mi bonita? finn amor, your spacing ou-" i cut hin off with a short small soft kiss. i pulled away and he just stood there, shocked. "OMG, im sososososososososososos SOOO sorry robin! i didnt know how you would react a-" i get cut off with a long soft kiss with robin. i kissed back ofc. we pulled apart and just laughed. "Finn, will you be my boyfriend?" he said in his little 'accent'. "Yes yes yes!! 10000000X YES!" God, this boy makes me love him even more..

𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫!! 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞!!

𝟼𝟸𝟼 ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ/ɴ

𝟼𝟶𝟺 ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀ/ɴ

𝘣𝘺𝘦 𝘮𝘪 𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘴/𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘰𝘴 <3