Mr. Qian on the side was shocked, this group of big men so naturally protect a little girl, and they are officials and exiles, this is too strange.

There must be something hidden here.

Mu Wanqing walked over slowly, surrounded by everyone, with a generous demeanor.

The area of ​​Nancheng is surrounded by miserable and poor people, dressed in tatters and numb.

It was originally a car dealership, but it was abandoned after some changes.

If it's summer, flies are flying all over the sky, just thinking about it is unbearable.

Mu Wanqing turned around, the road was bumpy, high and low, and the conditions were dirty, not bad.

Master Zeng frowned, "Miss, let's take a look."

He didn't like it at all.

Mu Wanqing stood and looked at the South City Gate not far away, and then looked at the garbage dump next door. "Master Qian, is that for sale?"

Master Qian was stunned for a moment, then nodded impatiently, "Sell, sell, of course."

Trash can also be turned into treasure, which is a good thing.

The garbage dump is further past, and it is a dilapidated alley, and then there is the South City Gate.

Mu Wanqing drew a circle with her hand, "I want this piece too, I will pay everyone in this alley to move out."

"Uh, this" Mr. Qian is very embarrassed, this does not mean that you can move.

Mu Wanqing's eyes fell on the narrow alley, the dilapidated doors and windows and mottled walls showed a decay.

"I just calculated, there are 23 families in total, I am willing to pay 10 taels each to ask them to build new houses elsewhere."

Mr. Qian didn't expect her to be so forthright, and the first shot was two hundred and thirty taels of silver, "really"

"Of course." Mu Wanqing held her hands together. She was slender and thin, but her eyebrows were firm. "If they refuse to move, then I don't want any of these."

Mr. Qian gave her a deep look, "You can decide"

Master Zeng who was standing behind nodded without hesitation, "She can."

On the way, he has been completely convinced by Mu Wanqing's powerful ability to make money, and he listens to her in everything.

After all, not everyone can bring him that much money.

Mr. Qian's mood became more complicated, and people called the heads of these families. The heads of the households looked uneasy, sweated nervously, nodded and bowed.

But as soon as I heard that they had been paid to relocate, I suddenly felt refreshed, no sweat, no soreness in the waist, and no pain in the feet.

In Nancheng, five taels of silver is enough to build a house, or a mud brick house.

Where can such good things go to find them?

Everyone agreed in a hurry, for fear that they would go back on it and pester them to cash on the spot.

Both sides are willing, and the government supports it, and things will be easy.

"This is the title deed, please keep it." This thick stack includes all the places in the Mu Wanqing circle.

No matter it is a title deed or a house deed, the name of Mr. Zeng is written on it.

No way, exiles cannot buy property, so they can only find someone to name.