Like a basin of cold water pouring down from the head, Mu Jinyao's face was as pale as paper, and her body was shaking, "Sir, I'm sorry, I didn't know things would be so difficult, leave me alone, I accept my fate ."

She bowed down, "I met the prince at the most difficult time, it was the luck of my life, I'm satisfied, I just ask the prince not to forget me."

Two pea-sized tears rolled down like scattered crystal pearls.

If she asks for help, it will only upset the Prince of Jin, but she will make the Prince of Jin feel pity, "I can only give another fifty thousand taels."

Mu Wanqing said happily, "Yes, let Mu Jinyao choose five people by herself." She will not be a villain.

She raised her voice and shouted, "Come here, call everyone from the Mu clan, including the eldest room and the third room, and Mrs. Mu."

What does she want to do? Mu Jinyao had a bad feeling in his heart.

After a while, noisy footsteps sounded, and the Mu clan came from all directions.

The lobby on the first floor and the corridor on the second floor were crowded with people. At first glance, they were all black heads.

The people in the Mu family's big room were brought to the front. Uncle Mu had already woken up, but he was still very weak. His eyes were half closed and he was lifted down.

The third master Mu hummed with a painful look on his face.

The old lady Mu walked in the front with the help of her grandson daughter-in-law, with her head held high and her eyebrows bright.

Seeing Mu Wanqing, she snorted coldly, looking arrogant as she was about to turn over and become the master.

She grabbed the eldest granddaughter's arm, eyes full of love, ""Jin Yao, my good granddaughter, grandmother depends on you for the rest of her life. "

She knew that Mu Jinyao was a born nobleman, no, it couldn't be stopped if chance came.

Mu Wanqing raised her eyebrows, it seems that many things were led by Mrs. Mu, but she had learned to be obedient and only dared to hide behind the scenes.

"Are you all here? Team leaders, count the number of people."

She divides people into groups, ten people, and picks out a group leader for easy management.

Soon, the team leaders began to call names, "We're all set."

"Two sets."

"Fifteen sets."

Everyone is used to it, orderly and very smooth.

The Prince of Jin and his subordinates looked at this scene in astonishment. These days, they managed the family with the army.

"Everyone is here, let's start." Mu Wanqing went straight to the topic.

"I called everyone here to tell you the news that Mu Jinyao, the eldest daughter of the first-in-law, climbed the high branch and wanted to take her family out of the family. We all know what happened to the Mu family. Clearly."

She won't cover up the ugly in the long room.

"It is a felony to exile criminals and flee, and Gao Zhi has a noble status and has weapons in his hands. It is not something that criminals like me can resist. I am in a dilemma and am also very distressed."

"So, I called everyone here and we discussed together, what should we do?"

The Mu clan couldn't help but feel anxious, "You can't let it go, if the news is leaked, everyone will be finished."