I groan pulling away from Jack's lips "really?" I frown. They all nod "yup" they answer. "It'll be ok" jack reassures me and rubs my back gently. "It's just annoying" I reply.

We leave a few minutes later and I put my hood on just incase then I take it off when we're in his car then we're off to his place. His hand holding mine while he drives and I sing along to the radio.

"Have I ever told you how much I like your voice?" He asks. I look over at him and blush "no you haven't" I answer. "If I was able to attend more than two of your shows I would've" he says. "Really?" I ask surprised.

Jack chuckles and nods "yeah definitely" he answers. I smile "thank you Jack that means a lot" I whisper. "And I can't wait to go to more of your games" I add. He smiles "yeah?" He asks. "Yes i wanna cheer you on" I answer.

On the drive to his place we talk more and he kisses the back of my hand a couple times. When we get there it's quiet. "Luke's at dawson's they're having a party" he says. "You didn't wanna go?" I ask. "And miss spending time with just you?" He replies.

Damn. "You're so sweet" I whisper leaning over and kissing his cheek. "You bring that out in me" he says. I blush "stop it" I whisper covering my face. He chuckles and moves my hands from my face "I really like you liv" he whispers.

I blush even more and smile "I really like you too jacky" i whisper back. He smiles and leans down "thank god" he whispers. I giggle and meet him in the middle. He smiles against my lips and I melt against him kissing back.

The butterflies in my stomach erupt when he pulls away and just looks me in the eyes. "I missed those lips" he whispers resting his head against mine. "Yea?" I ask. He nods "yeah and your eyes too" he answers. What is he doing to me? I haven't felt like this in awhile. "Smooth" I giggle.

We move to the kitchen since we're both pretty hungry "luke said he went shopping before he left" he says. A 19 year old boy grocery shopping. Oh god. "Did he get broccoli?" I ask. He chuckles "I think so" he answers.

After looking through what he got we agree on making chicken, roasted potatoes with broccoli. "What seasonings do you have?" I ask. He opens a drawer and surprisingly an array of seasonings and spices appear. "Sweet" I say looking at them.

I use garlic powder, salt obviously, pepper, paprika, chili powder. "Luke's girlfriend got all this when he moved here, she said we needed help" he chuckles. "Well she probably wasn't wrong" I reply patting his shoulder.

He gasps "mean" he mumbles. "I'm sorry" I reply kissing his cheek. "You're forgiven" he says. I giggle and season the chicken in a bag before putting it on the hot pan.

"Bub can you get the broccoli out?" I ask him. "Bub? Is that my nickname?" He asks getting the broccoli from the fridge. I nod "yes" I answer. He smiles "ok" he says. "It's cute like you" I reply. While I'm watching the chicken he hugs me from behind.

Here come the butterflies again. "You're pretty cute" he whispers. "Mmmm thank you" I whisper back savoring the hug. He kisses the side of my head and let's go.

I watch as he cuts up the broccoli like a pro. "Good job" I tell him. "Thank you" he blushes. "Now I put it on the sheet with the mini potatos right?" He asks. I nod "yes" I answer.

Jack happily puts the broccoli on the cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and then adds the mini potatos. "What seasonings should I use?" He asks. "The same ones I used for the chicken and maybe Italian if you've got that" I answer.

Once that's in the preheated oven we stand back watching and talking. "This is fun" he says. "I can show you more recipes if you want" I tell him. He smiles "sure babe" he says.

My arms go around him in a hug and my head rests against his chest. "Please don't break me" I whisper. He rests his head ontop of mine "I won't" he whispers back. I lift my head up "good" I whisper. He smiles and pecks my lips "I promise" he adds.

Let's hope he can keep it. "Good" i say again then let go to flip the chicken. Our food is done about half an hour later and now we're on the couch eating together and he's telling me about how he grew up and how he met all his friends from other teams.

We spend hours together before realizing what time it is. "Maybe I should just stay the night" I suggest. "R-really?" He asks. I nod and shrug "yeah why not, I also haven't shown you the song I've been writing" I answer.

He smiles "ok you can borrow a shirt of mine" he says. "Ok" I whisper. After we ate we did the dishes and then watched a movie now I'm following him to his room. "Here you go" he says handing me a devils shirt.

I giggle looking at it "thank you" I reply pecking his lips. "Of course I'll uh be out there" he says awkwardly. I nod and change into his shirt then I go out to the couch and grab my guitar. "Ready?" I ask.

"Yeah" he answers looking at me. I blush and start strumming my guitar "ok it's not done yet and you're the first to hear it" I tell him. "I'm sure it's great babe" he says. I smile and start singing it. His eyes light up and he smiles as I go on then claps when I'm done. "That's great" he says.

My face heats up and I start blushing "thank you jacky" I reply putting my guitar down. He smiles and pulls me close "I love it" he says. I smile "yeah?" I ask. He nods "yeah when's it coming out?" He asks. "It might be a single from my album so I'm not sure yet" I answer.

Our night then consists of me showing him other songs and him loving them all. "Your mind is so beautiful" he says.

Well I think I just fell in love with him.

____________________________________

Hehehe her showing him the song reminds me of the clip in miss Americana when Taylor's playing her guitar and Joe's taking the video so I had to even tho Taylor's no long with joe (I've cried about it far too much)

Vote
Comment
Follow me