"Titan." She sighs.

"We'll get your magic back." You say.

"Wait shoot! I should help! Hunters by himself!" You exclaim.

"I can- I can use my vines I-" you circle your finger, then remembering you don't have a glove anymore.

"Shoot! I forgot!" You yell.

"I need to do something! I cant just leave him there fighting that thing!" You exclaim running your hands through your hair.

"You're worried." Viney says.

"SO WHAT IF I AM?! I CAN BE WORRIED! JUST CAUSE IM WORRIED DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING!" You yell, red faced.

"Girl, Chill. I was gonna offer you a way to help but never mind." Viney grumbles.

"Wait! No! Viney tell me!" You say.

"The human, I was hanging out with her a while ago, and she has this strange way of doing magic." Viney says.

"She calls them glyphs." Viney explains.

"Do you have.. something to write on?" She asks.

"Uh.. um..." you look around.

"Oh my bag! We came back from school after all!" You say rummaging through your bag.

You pull out a pen and paper.

"Okay! Show me!" You say.

"I think... this is the light glyph." She says drawing it.

It's a circle with weird things inside it, weird markings, you stare at it waiting for something to happen.

"Tap it." She says.

You tap the drawing and immediately a ball of light flashes. You look at it and watch as it rises.

"Maybe you can blind it. If you find a big drawing surface." Viney says weakly.

"Rest okay? We'll get your magic back." You smile.

She nods and lays against the tree. You hold the pen and papers in your hand and run to the so called battle arena.

You see Hunter, just flying around, blasting and blasting the basilisk. And it's barely doing anything. The basilisk isn't even hurt at all.

You look around for a way to help, a way to preform the glyph you were taught. Where can you do it?

You see some mud. Perfect.

You run into the arena as quick as lightning, and immediately shove your palms in the mud near the waterfall. Hunter hasn't noticed you yet, neither the basilisk or Hunter have. You look for a flat surface to draw the glyph.

It's right infront of the waterfall, you see a big patch of stone and you run over to it and slam your hands against the stone and begin painting the glyph with mud.

"Give up!" The basilisk hissed at Hunter.

Hunter was panting out of breath he looked exhausted. His palisman looked exhausted too.

"Come on flap." Hunter muttered to his palisman.

Flapjack out of breath tweeted and let out a blast. The basilisk straight up inhaled the magic blast. Flapjack made a small screech noise.

"Flap!" Hunter exclaims.

The basilisk swats Hunter and his palisman away, like a fly, and Hunter is thrown against the wall near where you're performing your glyph.

Hunter yelps in pain, and his body slides down against the rocky wall. That's when he noticed you.

"Y/n!?" He yells.