The Primordial Angels and Demons

IF YOU LIKE THE STORY FOLLOW FOR MORE AMAZING CONTENTS.  THE EVENTS THAT HAVE TAKEN PLACED IN THIS FANFIC MIGHT NOT MATCH WITH THE ORIGINAL WORK.

SO IT'S JUST A FANFIC TAKE IT AS ONE!!!

_________________________________________________________________

Rimuru pov:

Rimuru: Huh.

I am quite shocked now. What is Veldanava saying all of a sudden? ­That there is a real God that is greater than him. He is a part of the avatar form of God, as well as me too. Ciel, do you know something?

Ciel: Negative Master, First time hearing this recovering more information from the skill.

Well, I don't know whether to be shocked or accept it as it is coming from Veldanava himself but I still don't get one thing what did he mean by explaining the power that he is nothing but a concept?

Rimuru: What do you mean by concept?

He smiled and said to me that.

Veldanava: I knew you would ask that. So let me explain it to you God is a concept for us as he is everywhere. You could say he is life and death itself. When you were at the end of time, he was the personification of the end and when you came to the beginning he is the beginning. He is above reality and fiction so only his avatars come to the world in each generation although you just broke that.

Ah! That makes perfect sense if he is nothing but a concept then he could be life or death or even time itself. It will be perfect for him to not interfere as he is already everywhere and knows what comes after the end. There will be likely another beginning right Ciel?

Ciel: You are correct, master.

That's how Veldanava and I talked about the case. He asked me about the future of the world he had created telling me he only know a few things about me and not everything. I decided to humour him and answered every question he could have asked me. There were parts of the story in which I told him about Feldway and Ivaraj. To Which his reaction was that he had expected something like this to happen.

Rimuru: So, what have you thought about the future of the world?

I asked seriously as this was an important question for the future of the world if heretics like Feldway and Ivaraj lived.

Veldanava: Whatever do you mean?

He said while smirking at me I am totally pissed at him. How can he be a creator with that type of personality?

Ciel: Master, was like that too once.

I was at the loss of words at Ciel's playful remark but maintained my dignity in front of him.

Rimuru: you know what I mean!!!

Veldanava: Listen Rimuru I know what you feel but their birth is important for the function of the world. I know you don't like it but even you can't change the system as Ivaraj has been born the moment I woke up. There is also a chance that your subordinates won't be born if I change something. So let me do what I am good at. That is creating.

He told me in a serious tone that I couldn't refute.

Ciel: He is right master don't let emotions cloud your judgement. If things go south you are more powerful than them in this time. They won't know what's coming.

I Guess Ciel also agrees with him and his words are sincere.

Rimuru: So, when will you start creating the multiverse?